Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer
×

Prospective Future Game Expansion Theme: Collapse of the Sith Empire

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
Prospective Future Game Expansion Theme: Collapse of the Sith Empire

uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu's Avatar


uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu
10.20.2017 , 11:59 PM | #11
Quote: Originally Posted by Eshvara View Post
Satele seems to be the republic big shot that's always safe. She's equal to Malgus in importance with their history. Where's my Satele flashpoint?
But on a serious note, all our Empire big names are basically gone.
Oh, I'm SO with you there. Satele needs to be dead like yesterday. I sooooooooooooooooo wanna kill her lol it's irrational at this point xD And those SoB devs even TEASED us in Chapter 12 with the kill option but let her escape it

Eshvara's Avatar


Eshvara
10.21.2017 , 12:25 AM | #12
Quote: Originally Posted by uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu View Post
Oh, I'm SO with you there. Satele needs to be dead like yesterday. I sooooooooooooooooo wanna kill her lol it's irrational at this point xD And those SoB devs even TEASED us in Chapter 12 with the kill option but let her escape it
I wasn't entirely serious! it's just that my faction seems to be continuesly on the chopping block, especially the big names in the empire.
Satele is suffering from the always safe Lana syndrome.

But I don't really want Satele to die however, I liked the tension between her and Malgus.
#Arcannite
For The Empire

kodrac's Avatar


kodrac
10.21.2017 , 12:46 AM | #13
Quote: Originally Posted by uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu View Post
Honestly if I sat here writing this for the next ten minutes I could name at least 5 more of these dumb, dumb moments.
How about that part where you take that holocron you physically took from Nathema and then used it... in your dream against Valkorian. Da***?
Quote: Originally Posted by aerockyul View Post
Id find it hard to believe this sort of thing goes on in the preferential treatment forum.

Eshvara's Avatar


Eshvara
10.21.2017 , 12:53 AM | #14
Also what bugs me about this idea is that, both republic and the empire already got hit during kotfe and kotet, they seem to be trying to rebuild, to make them fall again seems rather quick and not that appealing.

And op, I'm.not trying to take shots at your work, I just really want to see the Empire be what it used to be again, and they seem to be heading in a direction. Taking that away now makes me sad!
#Arcannite
For The Empire

uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu's Avatar


uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu
10.21.2017 , 12:59 AM | #15
Quote: Originally Posted by kodrac View Post
How about that part where you take that holocron you physically took from Nathema and then used it... in your dream against Valkorian. Da***?
Well, you did tell Lana to put it "somewhere safe" xD Where's safer than inside your mind haha

Quote: Originally Posted by Eshvara View Post
I wasn't entirely serious! it's just that my faction seems to be continuesly on the chopping block, especially the big names in the empire.
Satele is suffering from the always safe Lana syndrome.

But I don't really want Satele to die however, I liked the tension between her and Malgus.
Tension? Where? Outside of the trailers do they ever even speak eachothers names at ALL in the actual game? Not that I've seen. Satele mentions him once because she's in the war room at Illum and she kinda has to lol

Eshvara's Avatar


Eshvara
10.21.2017 , 01:04 AM | #16
Quote: Originally Posted by uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu View Post
Well, you did tell Lana to put it "somewhere safe" xD Where's safer than inside your mind haha


Tension? Where? Outside of the trailers do they ever even speak eachothers names at ALL in the actual game? Not that I've seen. Satele mentions him once because she's in the war room at Illum and she kinda has to lol
There is history behind them, I don't think they've spoken in game. If there is going to be some big rep Vs imp going on, it would be suitable if it were to involve both of them.
#Arcannite
For The Empire

IoNonSoEVero's Avatar


IoNonSoEVero
10.21.2017 , 01:05 AM | #17
I feel like Satele is going to play a big part in the upcoming story - and since she's a Republic Jedi bigshot, ten to one, if they kill her, it will be because she's done something noble and selfless like sacrificing herself to save Theron. Unless she's been turned into some sort of frothing evil Order member.

JattaGin's Avatar


JattaGin
10.21.2017 , 01:16 AM | #18
@OP: I like how much thought you put into your text. Unfortunately, I disagree with your main premise: That KotFE was a good story about what the Emperor did during his silence. I also disagree that KotFE was about the Emperor. It was not. He was merely a tool to tie in Swtor to KotFE. The story was about the Zakuulan Royal family. We agree though that the expansion is not about the player. And that is one of its biggest flaws and that's why it didn't work out for so many.

As for the Collapse of the Sith Empire, I can tell you what happens: I will take over with my Galactic Alliance. Who wants to stop me and how? I have the most powerful, unbeatable forces with me. Chiss Can't Touch Me.

Quote: Originally Posted by Willjb View Post
^I strongly agree. Not interested. Would rather see Malgus come back and wreek havoc, more of a war going on between Jedi and Sith, or something new.
Why people bring up Loser Malgus again and again is beyond me. That guy failed big time. He doesn't deserve one sentence in the galactic history books.

Quote: Originally Posted by uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu View Post
Oh, I'm SO with you there. Satele needs to be dead like yesterday. I sooooooooooooooooo wanna kill her lol it's irrational at this point xD And those SoB devs even TEASED us in Chapter 12 with the kill option but let her escape it
Why would you wish someone's death so badly? I don't like that attitude. I despised Loser Malgus, because he was a pathetic wimp. But I didn't make a fuss about wiping him off the history books. It just came with the job. What exactly has Satele done to you?
Bioware offers a friend referal system which gives referred players a couple of goodies (incl. 7 free days of sub and a neat free 10 x inventory slot for every character) and referring players some little shinies and cartel coins.
I would be happy if you choose my referral link to grab your free goodies.

MandFlurry's Avatar


MandFlurry
10.21.2017 , 02:22 AM | #19
Quote: Originally Posted by Eshvara View Post
Satele seems to be the republic big shot that's always safe. She's equal to Malgus in importance with their history. Where's my Satele flashpoint?
But on a serious note, all our Empire big names are basically gone.
Not only that, but People have Forgotten' that Most Sith and Jedi are Dead, following Thexan's and Arcann's reign of terror over the Galaxy.

ISatele Shan barely made it out, and saw that seeing the Force as Dark vs. Light is a flaw, and that both sides can work together, thus, is why she went to Odessan along with Marr, and had their Philisophical debate.

We need the 3 Faction system in place, and yet be able to pick one if we want to. But we should have the choice of being in the Alliance as well.
Got CE on 7/20/11
Canderous Ordo ServerRegulator
Referral for Star Wars Goodness
http://www.swtor.com/r/hzQMWp

Eshvara's Avatar


Eshvara
10.21.2017 , 02:28 AM | #20
Quote: Originally Posted by MandFlurry View Post
Not only that, but People have Forgotten' that Most Sith and Jedi are Dead, following Thexan's and Arcann's reign of terror over the Galaxy.

ISatele Shan barely made it out, and saw that seeing the Force as Dark vs. Light is a flaw, and that both sides can work together, thus, is why she went to Odessan along with Marr, and had their Philisophical debate.

We need the 3 Faction system in place, and yet be able to pick one if we want to. But we should have the choice of being in the Alliance as well.
Hmmm, I'm not particularly a fan of the alliance, though I guess there's no harm done if it were to stay for those who want it to.
I myself wouldn't cry if it were to be disbanded however.
#Arcannite
For The Empire