Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

And no conquest reward .... AGAIN and AGAIN ...

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion > Bug Reports
And no conquest reward .... AGAIN and AGAIN ...
First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

Spyderwraith
12.12.2017 , 11:30 PM | #21
Yeah my guy still has 163,000 points from last week. and didn't get any rewards.
Quote: Originally Posted by Anarious View Post
I have a feeling you would ring Ford to complain that one of your Bridgestone tires got a puncture, irrelevant of the fact you drive a Toyota.

JediJoy
12.13.2017 , 01:19 AM | #22
Quote: Originally Posted by Zeng View Post
I am an officer of a great guild on republic side and I feel exactly this way! I didn't say it in guild chat but many of the members in the guild feel the same as I. It takes a lot of time and effort doing this conquests with the guild only to feel defeated and gutted for all our hard work! We ALL work hard during conquest and if the BIOWARE/EA developers can't solve this problem their gonna get a lot of people NOT doing it much or not at all. I've sent two tickets for both weeks now! My faith and patience in this company is growing thin..... and I LOVE this game! I've been a loyal paying customer for 6 years, from day 1! I have the trophy in my strongholds! I can take my money elsewhere.
Same here but imp side I think its harder on officers and GM's in this kind of situation. We are all in the same boat but its our duty to keep the guild going and to keep the morale high. Guildies come to us to vent their frustration, its our duty to listen, support and encourage. Its hard when at the same time you want to yell "STRIKE" and grab a pitch fork along side your members... Conquest is no joke especially during a crafting conquest week. I wont even go into the amount of time and credits and even more time that goes into crafting for conquest (and thats just prep time before the event even starts). The frustration and tension is high right now and bioware/EA has to be blind not to see it. Ive been loyal since F2P was released and refuse to give up on swtor now. I however can not speak for my guildies. Trust me, youre not alone. Hang in there!
"You can’t stop change any more than you can stop the suns from setting." Shmi Skywalker
Referral

Djake
12.13.2017 , 07:30 AM | #23
I think the worst thing about last week's Conquest disaster is it also is preventing people from progressing THIS week by not clearing the scores. When you look on the guild UI under conquest points, it shows them with cleared scores and any new points are added. When they look at their personal conquest scores UI they have last weeks total and it is unchanging as they go out to accrue points.
We don't have friendly fire in The Old Republic for a simple reason: a lot of players are, well... idiots. I don't mean you, of course, dear reader, I mean those OTHER players. You know who I'm talking about. -- DamionSchubert

aerockyul
12.13.2017 , 11:30 AM | #24
Quote: Originally Posted by AnisaBadgett View Post
My point total from last week is still on the board. Which means I can't start working on THIS week. Since there was only one planet that could be conquered (gee, thanks, rant for another time), my guild did not make the top 10. But they will this week ... and when I signed in, even though I only signed in with one toon who wasn't crafting anything, it shows that I have already made an Invasion Force, but it didn't increase the score, which was from last week anyway and ... I mean, what is the deal? If you don't fix this, it will mean ANOTHER WEEK we can't get guild awards and if my score stays broken, I won't get my personal award, either.

(and I just did a heroic, which added to my score, but the mystery Invasion Force did not)
I get this little bug all the time. Sometimes it's an Invasion Force, sometimes it says I completed a warzone when I haven't touched one in weeks, etc. It's never prevented me from getting the points when I ACTUALLY do the mission that week, though.
Keeya, Lill'ya, Odessis, Vaisis, Mura Saki, HitessaJaista, Altheeka, Ayasi, Dunheiress
Kahntara, Kaytee'roxx Eko'va, Namie Amuro, Misphire Portrait Gallery
Satele Shan ReferralsProud Ashara...ite? Asharan? Team Ashara!

aerockyul
12.13.2017 , 11:33 AM | #25
Quote: Originally Posted by EricMusco View Post
Hey folks,

Well, another round of Conquest rewards not delivering is certainly not what any of us want. We apologize for this, we know this is extremely frustrating that it seems to continue happening. A few notes:
  • If you have a ticket in for missed rewards (even if it is from a couple of weeks ago) don't worry, customer support will get to them. We have been working with them on getting those rewards out to everyone. They are not forgotten.
  • We have made a few changes to try to address Conquest rewards as a whole. Some systemic changes behind the scenes, moving the reset time, etc. It is clear they aren't solving the problem though and the team is digging into solutions. I will try to get more details on what might be happening and when.
Thank you all for your continued patience.

-eric
Can you please clarify here...is the only way we'll get the missing rewards by submitting a ticket? On each toon? Won't the system have that data available and be granted retroactively by Bioware or will you withhold the rewards if we don't submit a ticket or tickets for each toon?
Keeya, Lill'ya, Odessis, Vaisis, Mura Saki, HitessaJaista, Altheeka, Ayasi, Dunheiress
Kahntara, Kaytee'roxx Eko'va, Namie Amuro, Misphire Portrait Gallery
Satele Shan ReferralsProud Ashara...ite? Asharan? Team Ashara!

TUXs
12.13.2017 , 12:01 PM | #26
Quote: Originally Posted by EricMusco View Post
Hey folks,

Well, another round of Conquest rewards not delivering is certainly not what any of us want. We apologize for this, we know this is extremely frustrating that it seems to continue happening. A few notes:
  • If you have a ticket in for missed rewards (even if it is from a couple of weeks ago) don't worry, customer support will get to them. We have been working with them on getting those rewards out to everyone. They are not forgotten.
  • We have made a few changes to try to address Conquest rewards as a whole. Some systemic changes behind the scenes, moving the reset time, etc. It is clear they aren't solving the problem though and the team is digging into solutions. I will try to get more details on what might be happening and when.
Thank you all for your continued patience.

-eric
Eric - do we need to submit bug reports to get these rewarded, or is it being done automatically? I have no idea how many of my toons are missing conquest rewards...I seldom pay attention to my personal numbers.
All warfare is based on deception • If his forces are united, separate them • If you are far from the enemy, make him believe you are near • A leader leads by example not by force
My referral code: here What you get: here (1 FREE transfer • 7-day FREE sub • FREE Jumpstart and Preferred Bundles)

kineticdiffusion
12.13.2017 , 01:34 PM | #27
Yes, please give us info whether we should report this problem to CS. And if so how to go about it (separately for each char; just one for acc/server...)
I am waiting to submit a ticket because I don't want to spam CS if it is unnecessary, since I'm sure they've got their hands full atm.
Thank you for your reply, I sincerely hope this issue gets resolved.

EricMusco
12.13.2017 , 04:43 PM | #28 Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread. Next  
Quote: Originally Posted by TUXs View Post
Eric - do we need to submit bug reports to get these rewarded, or is it being done automatically? I have no idea how many of my toons are missing conquest rewards...I seldom pay attention to my personal numbers.
Good question TUXs! Right now we are looking at doing an "automatic" solution to get everyone their rewards. Don't sweat a CS ticket for now, I will let you know if that changes.

Thanks.

-eric
Eric Musco | Community Manager
Follow us on Twitter @SWTOR | Like us on Facebook
[Contact Us] [Rules of Conduct] [F.A.Q.]

Drunken_Ewok
12.13.2017 , 06:09 PM | #29
I received a reply from a ticket put in over 2 weeks ago about the last conquest mess. CS told me I'd already received both the personal and guild rewards, when I'd only received the personal. Seriously, if I'd received them both why would I have put in a ticket?

Mocaccino
12.13.2017 , 06:11 PM | #30
Finally communication !

We are actually with a double CXP, that mean we must have more CXP coming form conquest reward. So when you finally might do something, we will loose CXP because event will probably ended. And, this week we are unable to do the conquest becauce the score was not reseted, so we are also loosing CXP this week (Personnal and guild rewards).

And of course, CXP is, unfortally, the key to progress in the game. So that are you going to do about that ?