A Heart felt goodbye

Shallow_soul

hey all.

I know this probably sounds like another person moaning about not getting free epic and "legendary" items. Its not items I crave, its the social interaction with the player base that a MMORPG provides that I prize above all else. I love to tank, and heal for groups/ops.

In a MMORPG you get exposed to many different cultures within a geographic area, as per our servers its Europe. However with that comes a price, a subscription price, and to be plainly honest, I just don't see the value in paying for content I already have. I do understand that as a subscriber you get access to the servers first, you get OPS when you want, and such. However I see no major reason to make me continue paying till new content comes out.

I know I will be hit with many people saying this is new, that is new, but Personally I do not see a real reason to continue paying a subscription. Sad as I am. I have been playing this game since beta, and loved it from word go. But i feel my subscription is at a end.

Hell I even tried my best to see if anyone could come up with reasons to continue paying, but all I got from my community in the server was, in polite terms "go away".

I do not mean this as a flame post or negative, just a goodbye. Those that have now got F2P you have a wealth of content to explore, and enjoy before you even decide to do HMs/OPs.

Bye

Just close the door behind you please!....... joking :)

well you can take a break man for sure because it works for me every time, so try the break from this game and see soon if you like to come back because its get better and better every time we get more people!