Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Who would YOU like to see as added companions? [Potential Spoilers]

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Story and Lore
Who would YOU like to see as added companions? [Potential Spoilers]

Cadallac
08.01.2012 , 08:03 AM | #431
where's the bothan's??!!! i was a bothan in SWG, i havnt even seen one in gameplay yet x.x they are the best,.. common,.. walken pittbulls,.... ohh yeah! they would be a dope companion, force sensitive / melee / intelligence

Captain_Zone
08.01.2012 , 11:48 AM | #432
Quote: Originally Posted by Cadallac View Post
where's the bothan's??!!! i was a bothan in SWG, i havnt even seen one in gameplay yet x.x they are the best,.. common,.. walken pittbulls,.... ohh yeah! they would be a dope companion, force sensitive / melee / intelligence
Too many Bothans died to bring us this game.
. OPOD
The New Jedi Code: "Keep Calm & Carry a Lightsaber"

Orlesian
08.01.2012 , 03:23 PM | #433
Jonas Balkar for Troopers!! I loved flirting with him

If not for the unfortunate events in the Imperial Agent story I would had loved somehow to have...
Spoiler
❤ Please make Talos Drellik a romance option for female Inquisitors ❤
Red Eclipse

Trollokdamus
08.02.2012 , 03:58 PM | #434
I've just ran into Ki-Ta Kren on my BH. Quite an interesting person. A force user with a barbaric, cruel, but still a code of honor. Considers BH as his kin. He can easily perform as a caster dps or a caster tank.

epicfear
08.02.2012 , 04:20 PM | #435
I would say the character i want most as a companion (Besides Timmns, but i doubt he would ever accompany a sith, no matter the alignment) is darth Vowrawn, the dark council member you pick up on corellia. He even spends a mission or two on your ship!

Would have preferred either as a melee tank instead of broonmark.
Copy this signature if you believe Timothy Zahn should take over the Star Wars EU

Usif
08.06.2012 , 05:16 AM | #436
this may have been posted already cos i didnt fancy scrolling through all 40 pages hehe, but i think lord praven for jedi knights, yeah scourge is similar but perhaps scourge for dark side knight and praven for light side knight? and i agree with jonas balkar should be a trooper companion. oh and everyone should have blizz

Charell
08.06.2012 , 05:35 PM | #437
i want Timmnes for SW cause hes plain old awesome. some sort of REAL jedi for smuggler and BH.
Jedi Covenent: The Sohn Legacy
Charell SW, Dareo BH , Elleona SI Raliceh JC, Ellensohn RT, Le'pold SM
The Fatman: Coolestjediever JK Ebon Hawk: IA

BradTheImpaler
08.06.2012 , 05:37 PM | #438
Quote: Originally Posted by Orlesian View Post
Jonas Balkar for Troopers!! I loved flirting with him

If not for the unfortunate events in the Imperial Agent story I would had loved somehow to have...
Spoiler
Yeah, it'd be neat to join up with Hunter, take down the Force-Sensitive orders and form a Galactic Alliance of ordinary citizens.

That or Darth Zhorrid 'cause she's fun to mess with and makes Kaliyo look stable, but I told her she was pathetic, and that was the end of that!
"The gullible prattle on about the triumph of truth and justice, of individualism and free will, as if such things were solid and real instead of simple subjective judgments."
- Supreme Leader Snoke

ThaBenMan
08.07.2012 , 08:35 PM | #439
Not sure if these have been mentioned or not -

During the Corellia bonus series, Empire side (kinda late in the game for a new comp., but whatever)
Spoiler

Early in the Bounty Hunter story
Spoiler

Lavariusstar
08.08.2012 , 05:39 AM | #440
Rogun the Butcher would be nice as a companion the only problem is
Spoiler
Remember the Squad:11/11/11
The Last Squadron