Purple lightsaber crystal, if I can't craft it, where do I get it!

VanLocke

After scrolling through artifice it seems red, blue, green, yellow and orange are all available, but the one color I'm searching for! On Coruscant, Merkos Foley (i believe was his name) in beta was the equipment commendation vendor who sold a rifle with a purple crystal. That gun now has an orange. I may be missing something obvious, but perhaps you folks could point me in the right direction.

Where does one acquire a purple crystal? My Jedi Guardian feels incomplete without it.

as I red, the purple rifle crystal was just a bug and were replaced by an orange as all the other default rifle crystals

Purple Crystals seems to be the rar-crystals ...World-Boss, Operation drops and so on.

Some Beta-Testers wrote that they find Artifice-Schematics for purple crystals from world-bosses

Edited by Esmeraldia

• 2 weeks later...
maybe bioware or a droid should post a little clarity about the purple crystals. it looks like they removed it from the game. i havent seen anyone with a purple saber even during the beta's and thats when they where more available even at lower levels or starting areas. (dark jedi knight)

I purchased a purple mission for archeology the other day(4600 credits). I have gathered 6 purple gems(not shards) but oval shaped dark purple gems from that mission. don't have anything to use them on at this moment so im banking them:)

When i log on next, i'll get the name of the mission i bought, and the name of the gem and repost it here for you.

• 2 weeks later...
maybe bioware or a droid should post a little clarity about the purple crystals. it looks like they removed it from the game. i havent seen anyone with a purple saber even during the beta's and thats when they where more available even at lower levels or starting areas. (dark jedi knight)

Here: