The crafting bug: can it crit?

Fascion

First off... no, I will not be sharing the details of the bug (other than those necessary for the post,) when it occurs and why. There is obvious potential for exploit regarding it. Heck, I'm not even sure I've figured it out in it's entirety yet, let alone if it is something everyone experiences. I'm sure it is known and I am sure they are tracking who abuse it.

So, I've got this bug that results in the instantaneous crafting of several things in my companion's queue. Frankly, it's getting a little annoying... primary reason being, I've never once seen it result in a crit. I've had this occur to around 100 crafts, most recently with a L49 purple implant I've been trying to make for a friend. I feel as thought much of these mats have just been flat out wasted, due to the bug.

The question at hand: can anyone else out there who has encountered this bug confirm, for sure, that crits are possible with it?

//edit// Woo! And as I tab back into the game after posting this, I finally get the second Mastercraft I was after. The legit way. Now what to do with the 29 non-MC left in the bank? :(

Edited by Fascion