Single item sales

Swizzamane

Say you want just the headpiece and chestpiece off a set item, sold in market. Or, just want to get a specific exp buff , or decoration item. But require buying a pack, for a chance, to win the item you want. Sorry to say, but i wouldn't like to spend money on something i don't get a guarantee on.

Now, i wouldn't mind, however spending a small fee to buy the item seperate. This will allow players to purchase what they want, and Bioware gets to make a lil extra money for the specialty sale.

I have heard many players talking in-game about this, and am not apt enough to look for a thread on this same thing, just to bump it. But, here it is.

Please put this into consideration Bioware. Thanks in advance

Cartel packs are going to stay, doubt its going to change ever they make more $ off people gambling than they would off someone buying single items within the packs and since its already been out for 2 years it will make alot of people angry if they changed it now, i mean alot of people. Edited by Theeko

Somewhere else there was a thread about a Sarlacc trash can that you could feed it junk and I had suggested maybe that if you feed it cartel pack items that you get back say 5 or 10 cartel coins per junk cartel item. Maybe this would help people be willing to buy packs of they had an option of maybe getting some cartel coins back from garbage items. I don't know how many belts and arm guards I get lol