Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

10 Hours

FulkerS
02.01.2012 , 05:24 PM | #1
That is how long I have spent in the warzone queue since hitting 50 without it popping once.

I get my pvp tokens by running around outlaws den by myself looking for chests, its pretty intense.

The server I play on, I have no idea what its named, is now a "standard" population whatever that means.

Edit: this is over the course of 5 days, not one 10 hour shift. I play what would be 7pm till around 11pm server time.

Jestunhi
02.01.2012 , 05:26 PM | #2
My God, BW must take action!

They must FORCE the people on your server to pvp!

On a more serious note, the last 10 hours in what timezone and is the server appropriate for that timezone?

If we are talking 1am - 11am then it's hardly a shock. If you are talking about that servers peak time then it's more of an issue.
Quote: Originally Posted by AlyxDinas View Post
Jestunhi's responses might be just about the the most asinine and pigheaded responses I've ever read on a forum.

Razot
02.01.2012 , 05:27 PM | #3
10 hours?

Get a job!

Lazorous
02.01.2012 , 05:30 PM | #4
Quote: Originally Posted by FulkerS View Post
That is how long I have spent in the warzone queue since hitting 50 without it popping once.

I get my pvp tokens by running around outlaws den by myself looking for chests, its pretty intense.

The server I play on, I have no idea what its named, is now a "standard" population whatever that means.
Try re-queuing. I've had instances where the queue doesn't pop, and just re-queuing fixed it.

However, I'm also republic so queue's are faster. I can't speak for your server considering I don't know your faction nor the number of 50s there are.