Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

10 meter Death Field, 30 meter Low Slash

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > PvP
10 meter Death Field, 30 meter Low Slash

Morrolan
04.12.2015 , 05:08 PM | #91
Quote: Originally Posted by Rion_Starkiller View Post
melee should be melee
So all ranged abilities for VG/PT should be removed?
[Harbinger] <Zeroth Legacy>
Alieraxx-Sent / Morroian-Shadow / Sereorin-Slinger / Fidd'ler-VG
Miranda-Zero-Op / Whiskeyjackxx-PT / Tattersailxx-Sin / Ben'delat-Jugg

Kakisback
04.12.2015 , 06:07 PM | #92
Quote: Originally Posted by Morrolan View Post
So all ranged abilities for VG/PT should be removed?
There has always been a melee/ranged spectrum. PT has always been "more ranged" than warriors. The same with scoundrels. This is fine.

However, 3.0 did give AP too much range by granting it 30m TD (pyro had this at launch, and it was reduced to 10m for good reason), no requirement for using RS (stupid, they should've just made it so it can be used when ED or TD is on them, in addition to dots and cc), 6 second guaranteed reset on RS, 15m mag blast, and increased damage on an ED that procs RS and refreshes RB... all of these changes combined = overkill.
Kakarrotx/Meleehealer/Brawlly/Trunkkss/Whatashocker/Asparaguss/Kakadot/Lettucce/Greenn/Radishz/Burdok

foxmob
04.12.2015 , 08:22 PM | #93
was running away from a sin. looking for some los to hard cast a heal and for my instant to come off cd. was wayy ahead of him. caught a low slash from between 20-30m away. he walked up. assassinated me. dead. not happy. fuming. all I could think was "wth is a melee doing with a 30m instant mezz? do you understand how valuable that is? even ranged have to hard cast that...oh wait. sins have a hard cast mezz too." BW /eyeroll.
Krack

MasterFeign
04.12.2015 , 08:58 PM | #94
So if all assassin moves should be 4m, no more, then maybe they'd want 16k mauls instead...