Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

10 Merc comms for 10 unranked warzone comms????

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > PvP
10 Merc comms for 10 unranked warzone comms????

pxlhunter
07.08.2012 , 11:42 AM | #11
Sorry I missed it. I had to travel for business for the last 2 months and when I am home I only have 1 - 2 hours a day to play (if family obligations even allow me to play). I just got back to find out the changes.

Draqsko
07.08.2012 , 11:55 AM | #12
Quote: Originally Posted by pxlhunter View Post
Sorry I missed it. I had to travel for business for the last 2 months and when I am home I only have 1 - 2 hours a day to play (if family obligations even allow me to play). I just got back to find out the changes.
Welcome back, and just use them to gear up to BM or past it. Heck, you could just hold them until you max out unranked comms/ranked comms then just trade in and convert and get several BM/WH pieces. Look at the bright side, no more RNG for BM gear.

pxlhunter
07.08.2012 , 11:57 AM | #13
Quote: Originally Posted by Draqsko View Post
Welcome back, and just use them to gear up to BM or past it. Heck, you could just hold them until you max out unranked comms/ranked comms then just trade in and convert and get several BM/WH pieces. Look at the bright side, no more RNG for BM gear.

Good point - I'm over it at this point anyway. Yesterday was just a tough one all around and i appreciate some logical thinking in this matter.

Draqsko
07.08.2012 , 12:01 PM | #14
Quote: Originally Posted by pxlhunter View Post
Good point - I'm over it at this point anyway. Yesterday was just a tough one all around and i appreciate some logical thinking in this matter.
OMG, there is hope for the SWTOR playerbase. Congrats you are the first person in the PVP forum to actually listen to logic. Maybe there are more like you.