Tatooine Missions

Mortih

Hoping someone can help with this!

I'm on Tatooine and have completed as many missions as I can. However there's still loads left for me to do but all of the mission givers say 'You must complete missions before you can do that.'

I wouldn't mind if it was just one or two missions but its now all of them.

Anyone any idea which mission I haven't done in order to unlock these missions?

I even went back to Naa Shadaa this morning to finish off the one I hadn't completed there and still have the same problem.

I haven't personally encountered this error. But if I had to guess, this is one of two things.

1. Some glitch with your game.

2. You haven't completed a previous integral quest from before.

My character is a Jedi Consular, and the overarc-ing storyline that I follow is curing Jedi Masters of a Force plague. These are the basic missions that I would I would almost HAVE to complete to advance forward in the game.

Maybe you either dropped or didn't get/complete one of your integral quests. Just a thought.

"You must complete missions before you can do that" is the cryptic message for: "Your mission log is full"

I believe the max is 25 missions, so complete or abandon some and you should be fine.

Good to know I was here looking for the same answer and thought that maybe I had to complete missions on other planets that would not allow me to abandon. Getting the size of missions in log lower is way easier than going back to finish one step of a low level mission.

Also, any idea why some missions will not allow abandon or reset? Seems they are just stuck in log and no way to get rid of them short of returning and finishing out the entire line. These are reg. Missions not class missions.

Edited by Duckee