Continue release of lightsabers that are not just effect sabers.

Sorry for the wording of the title i couldnt think of how to really word it but this about lightsabers that are canon and popular and different versions of them that could be added in the game. natural lightsabers (like the wookie youngling from clone wars), more elegant sabers (like sideous's but not exact/rebel ahsoka's/creative), maybe force sabers, different kinds of sabers like the darksaber (since the darksaber does exist in this time period), longer blade sabers (there's 3 or 4 that have really long blades). I would list other weapons but i cant think for them.

natural lightsabers (like the wookie youngling from clone wars),

"natural"? Do you mean "hilt sheathed in wood" or something like that? I ask this because there is *nothing* natural about a rod-shaped beam of plasma.

more elegant sabers (like sideous's but not exact/rebel ahsoka's/creative),

Like Kallig's?

maybe force sabers,

??? What's this ???

(since the darksaber does exist in this time period),

[citation needed] The information I've found about the Darksaber indicates merely "before 1019 BBY", which means that it *could* be contemporary with SWTOR, but there are still more than 2500 years between the current latest date covered by SWTOR and 1019 BBY. That's not to say that you're wrong, but merely that you can't blindly assert it without justifying it.

• 1 month later...
"natural"? Do you mean "hilt sheathed in wood" or something like that? I ask this because there is *nothing* natural about a rod-shaped beam of plasma.

Like Kallig's?

??? What's this ???

[citation needed] The information I've found about the Darksaber indicates merely "before 1019 BBY", which means that it *could* be contemporary with SWTOR, but there are still more than 2500 years between the current latest date covered by SWTOR and 1019 BBY. That's not to say that you're wrong, but merely that you can't blindly assert it without justifying it.

He means lightsabers that produce blades that resemble those from the films (or, at least, the non-****, non-Disney films); traditional lightsabers.

I am fully supportive of this, too.

He means lightsabers that produce blades that resemble those from the films (or, at least, the non-****, non-Disney films); traditional lightsabers.

I am fully supportive of this, too.

I wasn't questioning that one way or another. I wanted to know what he meant by "natural lightsaber" and "force saber", since neither of these has anything much to do with what's in the films.

• 2 weeks later...

I wouldn't mind seeing more wood and wood-inlay lightsaber hilts. They are canon, after all.

So are bone-inlay lightsaber hilts.

Some with visible gold trim, like Mace's, would be awesome.

I'd love to have a hilt like Zayne Carrick's second lightsaber.

I'll bet hilts with tracing in colors other than black and red would be popular.

Most of all, I think we're badly overdue for some new shoto and attenuated lightsabers!

I wouldn't mind seeing more wood and wood-inlay lightsaber hilts. They are canon, after all.

So are bone-inlay lightsaber hilts.

Some with visible gold trim, like Mace's, would be awesome.

I'd love to have a hilt like Zayne Carrick's second lightsaber.

I'll bet hilts with tracing in colors other than black and red would be popular.

Most of all, I think we're badly overdue for some new shoto and attenuated lightsabers!

Pretty much all of these except the bottom one imo. Shotos yes, attenuated should only be if several are released and some are the normal thickness.

I'd definitely love to see more elegant or personalised lightsabers in SWTOR. Mace Windu's, Sidious', that Wookie from TCW's (Gungi I think?), a proper Obi-Wan Kenobi lightsaber, a proper Anakin lightsaber instead of a merged one between his and E.1 Obi-Wan's.

Also, can we PLEASE get more normal sounding sabers, i.e. the iconic snap-hiss sound?