Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Miraluka Sniper.. Oh the irony

NoTomorrow
03.19.2012 , 07:35 AM | #1
Is anyone planning here to do in 1.2 a miraluka sniper? muhaha! I would if the sniper wasn't my main

Imagine how would your enemies be pissed off when they saw that they got killed by a blind sniper

VampireGranny
03.19.2012 , 07:49 AM | #2
As much as I approve of this post... gay hats are gay.

mrfoughtforever
03.19.2012 , 01:12 PM | #3
What's ironic is that Miraluka aren't blind.

alienshirt
03.19.2012 , 01:13 PM | #4
Quote: Originally Posted by NoTomorrow View Post
Is anyone planning here to do in 1.2 a miraluka sniper? muhaha! I would if the sniper wasn't my main

Imagine how would your enemies be pissed off when they saw that they got killed by a blind sniper
This was actually one of my first thoughts after learning about the [poorly done] legacy system.

WNxAres
03.19.2012 , 04:05 PM | #5
Quote: Originally Posted by mrfoughtforever View Post
What's ironic is that Miraluka aren't blind.
Technically they are classified as blind because they have no eyes, BUT they can see with the force.

But this would be intersting :P

Hettiran
03.19.2012 , 05:38 PM | #6
Would the Miraluka still hold the rifle up near their head, or would the hold it in whatever position involves thee least recoil?

vimm
03.19.2012 , 08:58 PM | #7
Quote: Originally Posted by Hettiran View Post
Would the Miraluka still hold the rifle up near their head, or would the hold it in whatever position involves thee least recoil?
Lmao, just sniping, holding your gun like Scarface.
geeR
Phantom of the Operative

Xael
03.31.2012 , 10:11 PM | #8
For some reason, I already hear prepubescent teen somewhere yelling, "No scoped, *****!"

Euboe
02.17.2017 , 07:49 PM | #9
Well actually Miralukas would make excellent snipers; as their connection to the force would allow them to not only pinpoint the target but also anticipate the movements of the target from a great distance via their essence.

The force sight connection allows Miralukas to percieve the world around them in a 360 degree with close and far distance (almost as a third-party perspective). But also forming particular arcs when needing to focus on an area.

The question is for the lore, is if the connection to the force is inately so strong then wouldn't Miralukas just naturally become either Jedi or Sith as opposed to any other class.
"Oh no she didn't, GIRL hold my lightsaber."

Smuglebunny
02.17.2017 , 09:34 PM | #10
necro-tastic