Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Class Changes: Engineering Sniper / Saboteur Gunslinger

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Classes > Gunslinger / Sniper
Class Changes: Engineering Sniper / Saboteur Gunslinger
First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

Toraak
07.11.2017 , 11:16 AM | #81
the one parse I did in engineering. I lost about 500 DPS, so that looks to be about the ballpark of the nerf we got today. My crits were a bit low by about 3% but that won't make up to much DPS.
Referral Link: www.swtor.com/r/Q4Tp3P

YobaGaming
11.27.2017 , 07:30 AM | #82
I cant kill nobody in pvp with my sniper engineer, I am loosing 100% hp to every class in 1vs1 duel before I can drop them even to 50%, I am dropping all the things: probes, orbital, stuns, cover pulse, escape etc, I even took that perk to knock after series of shots, it still not enough damage to kill smbd ranged or melee in pvp.

Dear devs, did you break something? And when are you doing to fix it? Whatever, try to play it yourself really, engineer is dead, he can really only run away every time he is focused by anybody, and only heal can save you, nobody even afraid of engineers damage, its just 20-30% with all the probes and damage abilities in single procast, did you try it yourself? And who you listen to, you make such changes? Engineer is squishy target with no dps, TEST IT YOURSELF IN REGULAR PVP PLS. Especially try it in 4vs4 matches, its just lul / gg. I am the only one engineer I saw in smth like 60 pvp matches. Maybe you did smth wrong?

And when are going to nerf stealth user's ability to stun single targets for 60 seconds twice in pvp after they escaped? Should we have a personal sorc for every assasin in pvp to defend an objective? And what I am supposed to do with my engineer if that happens while I am alone? Why so many assasins in pvp?

So if my engineer stunned he is probably already dead, without defense, or just stupidly ignored cause cant do anything, no self heals, nothing to activate while stunned, no dmg, the whole engineer sniper is NOTHING. Is that what was you "target dps" smth like "uhhh buddy, drop probe, run away, you cant do anything even 30% dmg"?

It seems like you making ppl play classes/specs they dont want to really, or they wont have appropriate results in pvp

Doominology
11.28.2017 , 06:59 PM | #83
Quote: Originally Posted by YobaGaming View Post
I cant kill nobody in pvp with my sniper engineer, I am loosing 100% hp to every class in 1vs1 duel before I can drop them even to 50%, I am dropping all the things: probes, orbital, stuns, cover pulse, escape etc, I even took that perk to knock after series of shots, it still not enough damage to kill smbd ranged or melee in pvp.

Dear devs, did you break something? And when are you doing to fix it? Whatever, try to play it yourself really, engineer is dead, he can really only run away every time he is focused by anybody, and only heal can save you, nobody even afraid of engineers damage, its just 20-30% with all the probes and damage abilities in single procast, did you try it yourself? And who you listen to, you make such changes? Engineer is squishy target with no dps, TEST IT YOURSELF IN REGULAR PVP PLS. Especially try it in 4vs4 matches, its just lul / gg. I am the only one engineer I saw in smth like 60 pvp matches. Maybe you did smth wrong?

And when are going to nerf stealth user's ability to stun single targets for 60 seconds twice in pvp after they escaped? Should we have a personal sorc for every assasin in pvp to defend an objective? And what I am supposed to do with my engineer if that happens while I am alone? Why so many assasins in pvp?

So if my engineer stunned he is probably already dead, without defense, or just stupidly ignored cause cant do anything, no self heals, nothing to activate while stunned, no dmg, the whole engineer sniper is NOTHING. Is that what was you "target dps" smth like "uhhh buddy, drop probe, run away, you cant do anything even 30% dmg"?

It seems like you making ppl play classes/specs they dont want to really, or they wont have appropriate results in pvp
mandatory git gud