Vote and Hope that Companions deaths(etc) are brought back.

Lukashisuphola

Just because I am hopeful that it is brought back, curious, and because there is no search function to really find the already most likely countless posts on this topic I wanted to hear some people's thoughts.

I am hoping they bring back companion deaths and possibly some of the other ways they leave.

\ Countless reasons why it should be and really only 2 rather poor reason it should not be --> future updates/patches to that particular companion &

Noobs QQ about their companion being gone forever dispite knowing what death means, the warnings, and fact this an mmorpg and not a single player game where you can reload (though they could just make the deaths a conversation mechanic/quest for those people aka press esc after seeing what it looks like if they that bloody curious >> so kinda removes that reason:cool:)

+And if you think about it even for an update causing this or that to the companion you lost they could do something somehow for them while keeping it optional, maybe having a Major light/dark thing for a few of the them etc... so even that reason is easily fixed (again keeping it optional so those like me that would possibly hate the way they may do it at times could avoid it).

Also as always please keep this on topic and opinion, just think it would bring back so much more to the story, immersion, and love etc... that I decided this should be posted here and not somewhere else, along with again, the hopes it's brought back maybe with the chance to press esc, for those that just just want to pretend their companion died like a dream or nightmare depending how you view it so they don't end up QQ.

TY & Let us Hope. :)

I personally think that would be a stupid idea. What happens after all your companions die and your level 50? You have to delete your character, level him/her back up to 50, and hope they don't die again?

I think the OP is referring to if YOU kill them. Not on accidental death during a fight. You do have a companion res ability.

On topic though, I think this would be a bad idea. You are going to get a whole bunch of people (the same ones that complain they cannot change their AC even though there are multiple warnings about AC permanence) who are going to just complain because 'they did not know' the permanence of killing their companion. That is really the last thing this game needs, another reason for anyone to complain about anything.