leveling 3 characters from 50 up - want the best stories

Letsjet

With all the new rules, I have a few questions:

(1) should I start completely over to learn the new way to play a class?

(2) which classes are about to be hammered by the nerf bat? I really don't care about FOTM, I just want to fly to 50, then play the campaign normally. (no tokens)

and (3) which classes have the most interesting stories 50 up (please, please no spoilers).

Thanks in advance

Edited by Letsjet
so people wouldn't think it was a wall of text

Always start from level 1, IMO. Don't worry about class balance unless you're doing something like PVP or hard mode operations. Whether or not lighting sorcerer parses higher than engineering sniper does not matter for most content. Really. Best 3 stories, IMO, are imperial agent, jedi knight, and sith warrior.

The imperial agent story is the most unique, well-written, and has the best cast of companions, imo. The jedi knight story is classic Star Wars, you could turn it into a mini-series. Same with smuggler, really. I tend to replay the sith inquisitor story a lot. There aren't any companions in the inquisitor's bench that I dislike whereas the warrior has one that bugs me and another that people either adore or absolutely loathe.

50 and up is exactly where the story stops being different for each classes, so:

-consider lvling from the start and i'd advise you to play at least Jedi knight, any Sith class and a non force user (imp agent stands out)

-or keep starting at 50 but there is no better/worse class story past that point, it's mostly the same for each class.

Edited by Vodolebon

50 and up is exactly where the story stops being different for each classes, so:

-consider lvling from the start and i'd advise you to play at least Jedi knight, any Sith class and a non force user (imp agent stands out)

-or keep starting at 50 but there is no better/worse class story past that point, it's mostly the same for each class.

Exception: both Ilum and Makeb have different stories on the two factions.

Exception 2: each class has a short sequence all its own on Rishi in the Shadow of Revan story, just before going to do the Blood Hunt flashpoint.

Edited by SteveTheCynic

My 2 favorite stories are knight and agent (i feel more story appropriate for a guardian and an operative but whatever you enjoy really). A third is hard, I enjoyed pretty much all the stories. The one that I enjoyed least was bounty hunter but that's just my personality, not the story really.