Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

/Flourish Emote Bugs

First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

Tesuji_Meijin
12.20.2014 , 11:47 PM | #41
Found this post after having just paid for the /flourish emote for my sentinel. This should be fixed. It should be apparent to BW that most of their revenue is coming from cosmetic/decorative items, and emotes are firmly in that category. I was going to show it to my wife-- and I only talk to her about gaming like twice a year-- because with the graphic settings turned way up, it looks really cool-- up until it breaks and both sabers go flying through my body and leave me in a state where I can't even sheathe them using 'z' until I take some other action, like jumping or moving. I'm not irritated about the credits-- it was equivalent to a couple hours on Yavin 4-- I'm irritated that this was something I would have genuinely enjoyed playing with, and it's close to being fun, but it's not.

Toweleeeie
12.22.2014 , 03:14 AM | #42
Bump... I mean you should fix ability delay first... again. This should be fixed Soon(tm)
Combine Force Melt and Cauterize. Combine Defencive Forums and Defencive Roll. Call it a day.

Toweleeeie
03.08.2015 , 08:08 PM | #43
Update on this please.
Combine Force Melt and Cauterize. Combine Defencive Forums and Defencive Roll. Call it a day.

Toweleeeie
04.22.2015 , 02:07 AM | #44
Fix this damn thing!!!

Fevee
08.25.2015 , 07:23 PM | #45
As of 3.3.1, Flourish still doesn't work; at least for my Sage. (I finally got it after long last, that release of the Skip Tracer pack moved the emote from 1.1 million to 150k. Now that I have it, I wouldn't mind if it actually worked.)

Either she puts her weapon away, or keeps it out, the game is trying to have it both ways. It would be nice if, when sheathed, Flourish brings out the weapon with it's fancy twirls, and then is officially unsheathed. And, if already out, they do a few fancy twirls, and continue being out; not put it away just for it to float back to being out.

Please fix it.
Click my referral link! Because, apparently, I'm the one that introduced you to SWTOR. You've never met me before and never will again, but hey, you get a one-time consolation prize whilst I gain ever-increasing riches for your dishonesty.

LosevV
06.19.2016 , 02:49 PM | #46
Sooo... What about fix?