Notorious Synergy

Mosh_Mosh_Mosh

We'd like to schedule a game of 5 ranked matches on a day convenient for you.

So why didn't you queue tonight?

I don't want rubbish like "oh Mosh didn't have a computer"

We queued with two bm geared healers a recruit geared tank and a PvE geared powertech lul.

Edited by Didy_Kush

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So why didn't you queue tonight?

I don't want rubbish like "oh Mosh didn't have a computer"

We queued with two bm geared healers a recruit geared tank and a PvE geared powertech lul.

Coz most people got a job mate.. Atleast for my case.. You wanna 1v1???

The only PvPers in NS with "BiS" PvP gear is Lycaon and my self lol.

Agree , theyre PVE and carthy, daf and lycaon are the only that mostly que pvp...

Was never about the gear anyway.. Good thing about NS is that you guys got good players that isnt BIS geared then the sad part is that they have to carry the **** players with BIS gear. That ***** cray

Join a PvP guild then you unemployed noob! sorry! i forgot.... no one on this server likes you....COME BACK PEEK IT NEEDS YOU......

Why do I need to join a PvP guild when my PvE guild beats them all in ranked?

and oh no im not liked by anybody on the server thats fine still got people thinking about me if they hate or love me :rolleyes:

but atleast tell me who you are <333

Edited by Didy_Kush

Why do I need to join a PvP guild when my PvE guild beats them all in ranked?

and oh no im not liked by anybody on the server thats fine still got people thinking about me if they hate or love me :rolleyes:

but atleast tell me who you are <333

And when did your pve guild beat us in ranked **** face? You sure its your pve guild?? They dont even like you.. Nobody does......

Yes sorry.... we can't beat you if you don't queue :rolleyes:

your pathetic

Try to move your curfew a bit later than usual.. Sure mommy will understand unless you have to baby sit your siblings i totally understand.

PS: its your'e not your... Your statement should've been "you're pathetic" - you got pathetic spelled correctly kudos.. Thank God for spell check hey

Edited by jwalsham

Try to move your curfew a bit later than usual.. Sure mommy will understand unless you have to baby sit your siblings i totally understand.

PS: its your'e not your... Your statement should've been "you're pathetic" - you got pathetic spelled correctly kudos.. Thank God for spell check hey

Guess I should wait for you to edit that post hey

Lol.

Edited by Didy_Kush

I like carth, not coz he's part of NS it's because all the time when NS were starting to PVP cake always presented us with a challenge. And carth is a damn good player who works well with the team, hate him or like him, he still does what is needed in a team aspect game. PVP isn't about 1v1 it's about team work. If its about 1v1 or 2v2 arena style mentality go back to wow.

To all pvpers let's get rateds going on! heaps of easy rated comms so we can all gear up and rebuild this pvp community together.

Special thanks to SN, Mind walkers,Excession and tough and all the other pug/guilds that qued for rateds it was fun and challenging.

Arya - NS

Edited by vizrah
guild names

• 3 weeks later...
I like carth, not coz he's part of NS it's because all the time when NS were starting to PVP cake always presented us with a challenge. And carth is a damn good player who works well with the team, hate him or like him, he still does what is needed in a team aspect game. PVP isn't about 1v1 it's about team work. If its about 1v1 or 2v2 arena style mentality go back to wow.

To all pvpers let's get rateds going on! heaps of easy rated comms so we can all gear up and rebuild this pvp community together.

Special thanks to SN, Mind walkers,Excession and tough and all the other pug/guilds that qued for rateds it was fun and challenging.

Arya - NS

I agree with this! We are stepping into PvP as a guild. We will be on wednesday night as a team. other nights are scheduled for our PvE part! I look forward to the games to come

Edited by FoxFactor