New Classes

Mannyownage

I am assuming that at some point Bioware will add new classes into the game, hopefully new starter planets as well, or possibly on the same ones that already exist.

Perhaps just new advanced classes, for example a trooper sniper, or Imperial Agent Soldier.

I personally would love a Republic Sniper, and also a Republic Bounty Hunter. From what I saw of them, they are not associated with the Empire in any way, so why not add them for the republic too?

Or perhaps add an independent faction, like Star Wars Galaxies and City of Heroes, Going Rogue. Where you get echani melee classes, and bounty hunters and smuggler, but still have them in the republic and empire as well.

What do you think?

It will be nice to have Droid classes humanoid HK-47 type assassin droid ( stealth ranged DPS/Heal) And 3 legged Heavy Support droid (Tank/Ranged DPS), with unique droid storyline full of heinous crimes, treachery unique droid companions, or maybe droid loving freaks like jawas or ugnaughts. And of course allot of violence and meatbag stomping and killing

Time for droidolution! :D

Edited by Urukkhan

I would like more non-force users wearing heavy armour but armed with regular weapons like Vibro swords and Scatterguns.

NPC's get to use them, why can't we :(

(Yes, I know Jedi can use Vibro blades, and I have a great of making an alt with a full set of orange trooper armour - but thats aside the point)

For some reason I find the non-force users the most fun to play.