Solo Quers are ruining pvp....

Individual

Ummm....no, what U are describing is good play, what I'm talking about is mindless trash talk, i.e. trolling. Have you ever read general chat especially while in fleet? Cause it's pretty much constant trolling with some LFG and WTS/WTB posts sprinkled in lol. Trolls will egg on and berate players just to get a rise out of them. I don't mind them in fleet, tbh, some of them are hilarious, but in a WZ they're pretty damn annoying. And I wouldn't start a post with "My good man", it makes you sound quite.....old lol. :rolleyes:

Oh, THAT kind of troll, I thought you meant the kind that annoy other players and make it funny.

The way I pronounce 'My good man' in my mind makes it sound awesome/funny, so.

I queue solo unless I am playing with my wife's character. Half the time I get defending a node because some other player decides to cap and run. When we played WoW I was never one of those players screaming in all caps in battlegrounds, but my biggest pet peeve has always been if you can't/aren't going to defend what you cap then don't touch the node unless you are stealing one from the enemy. As far as solos ruining pvp I think it's more just a shelfish mentality from most. I try to contribute to a winning game, but I also am not gonna lose my head if we're losing. Just a game. Take the win/lose and move on.

Oh, THAT kind of troll, I thought you meant the kind that annoy other players and make it funny.

The way I pronounce 'My good man' in my mind makes it sound awesome/funny, so.

Yeah, I see lots of peeps trolling in chat in WZs instead of trying to actually....ummm, work together, know what I mean?

Proper trolling in a wz is to play a sorc and pull YOUR ball carrier into the fire!

There's generally 2 sub-catagories of Trolling, one where you troll and it annoys the hell out of everyone, and the other where you troll but it's funny and only annoys someone or a group of people in particular.

The one you stated was the 'annoy everyone' one.

Yet again I guess the enemy team wouldn't be annoyed... so it could be the second one :?

Edited by Chlomamf

I have que'd with the best on my server and solo que'd. In all honesty I think solo que'ing is where the true test of skill shows. I see a lot of people do well in premades on my server and do great in a group, but get them away from their premade and while they can do objectives they really have no fighting skill whatsoever.

I have que'd with the best on my server and solo que'd. In all honesty I think solo que'ing is where the true test of skill shows. I see a lot of people do well in premades on my server and do great in a group, but get them away from their premade and while they can do objectives they really have no fighting skill whatsoever.

So true. It's always great to isolate one person on a Premade and burn them down 1-on-1.

"Not so tough when 3 Marauders don't leap to your aid, or when your healer isn't keeping you alive."