[Feedback] Warzone Daily Fix

Choppinrockz

Warzone Daily Quest:

Requirements:

WIN 3 Warzone Matches or Complete 9 Warzone Matches. (9 because I'm trying to give motive towards winning.)

Add deserter penalty for leaving Warzones (But NOT on Disconnects Obviously...)

Activity afk timers

MAYBE even a vote kick option (Even though it would lead to some abuse I'm sure....)

FIXED.

Next?

Edited by Choppinrockz

Wait until we have cross server and ranked premades. Remove all premades from the random queue. Prevent sync-queuing. Then put in a deserter penalty and maybe a vote kick (so easy to abuse, though!). Fixed.

But I agree about win 3 or play 9. I would even say win 3 or play 6 would work. Some people are on very limited playtime and 6 full matches is quite a long time to spend in a warzone for one day.

i dont consider the lacking penalty for leaving warzones as an issue, i am more concerned about players not participating in warzones (semi afk/botting)

otherwise good changes you suggested

Isn't leaving a warzone just another form of not participating? hehehe.

Have Wins in the WZ actually count to the WZ 3 wins would be good.

Number of time i have won Warzones and they dont count to daily i have lost count.

Kick option would be good, in 8 out of 10 players agree. especially for WZ AFKers using macros not to get kicked.

Deserter De-Buff would also be really good for people leaving warzones after they start. (though this should not apply for the first 10 secs after you enter a WZ so that people coming into half completed games are not unfairly punished.

Have Wins in the WZ actually count to the WZ 3 wins would be good.

Number of time i have won Warzones and they dont count to daily i have lost count.

Kick option would be good, in 8 out of 10 players agree. especially for WZ AFKers using macros not to get kicked.

Deserter De-Buff would also be really good for people leaving warzones after they start. (though this should not apply for the first 10 secs after you enter a WZ so that people coming into half completed games are not unfairly punished.

Current workaround on the quest progress: Open quest log, select daily/weekly, untrack quest, track quest, close quest log. Do this while INSIDE each WZ. Seems to work.