Skytroopers

MrParrcheezy

No matter how many times I play through KotFE/KotET, I still don't understand why some of the skytroopers just fall over and other go boom when you trash them. I know that they are droids, but do some have a built in self destruct device that activate upon defeat or does their power core go into meltdown?

No matter how many times I play through KotFE/KotET, I still don't understand why some of the skytroopers just fall over and other go boom when you trash them. I know that they are droids, but do some have a built in self destruct device that activate upon defeat or does their power core go into meltdown?

Maybe it's a physics thing, you hit the right point and you blow up the power pack, and it blows apart. If not then, maybe it just short circuits and dies :D

No idea, but those ones where you have to find the exactly right, microscopic spot to be able to loot their corpse are really annoying.

To loot? Yeah I noticed that too. What a weird change. That still comes up a bit post kotet but not as often. One other thing that bugs me about endgame looting is that kotfe changed the loot table: it used to be standard enemies had a chance of dropping loot, Strongs always dropped loot, Elites had a better chance of dropping better loot, and champs, same. But if kotfe you can kill strongs and elites and there's no loot. That has persisted into onslaught.

Edited by Ardrossan

To loot? Yeah I noticed that too. What a weird change. That still comes up a bit post kotet but not as often. One other thing that bugs me about endgame looting is that kotfe changed the loot table: it used to be standard enemies had a chance of dropping loot, Strongs always dropped loot, Elites had a better chance of dropping better loot, and champs, same. But if kotfe you can kill strongs and elites and there's no loot. That has persisted into onslaught.

And I feel like the gray loot is less diverse in KOTFEET? You know, that junk that's only good for selling. In the rest of the game there is a bunch of different loot, like animal parts, broken armor, etc. When doing early game I usually have a few dozens variations of gray loot icons in my inventory. KOTFEET? I feel like it has two or three variations that drop very rarely.

What is more perplexing is why do these robots carry around credits and items which they have no use for themselves?

Are they secretly running an underground black market?

I never questioned the fact that wolves in Northshire had a currency based economy just like humans, owned armor and weapons and small pouches. I just thought they were really progressive.

And I feel like the gray loot is less diverse in KOTFEET? You know, that junk that's only good for selling. In the rest of the game there is a bunch of different loot, like animal parts, broken armor, etc. When doing early game I usually have a few dozens variations of gray loot icons in my inventory. KOTFEET? I feel like it has two or three variations that drop very rarely.

Ahhh the "primitive water stick" is my fav!

I never questioned the fact that wolves in Northshire had a currency based economy just like humans, owned armor and weapons and small pouches. I just thought they were really progressive.

Those wolves are just werewolves in disguise. Dont let that bushy tail fool you. :rak_03: