corrupt a wish!

DeadpoolCorp

• Replies 708
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Granted. The first beer you taste is poisoned.

I wish GSF companions were romancable.

Granted, but they die permanently when your ship gets destroyed.

I wish Kaliyo wasn't such a bad tank.

Edited by zreangr

Granted, but they die permanently when your ship gets destroyed.

I wish Kaliyo wasn't such a bad tank.

Derail Warning: She's a pretty good tank if you're in cover, but she's not good if you like to run up and stealth-knife people like I do. Can't bloody wait to get Temple or Vector.

On topic: Granted. She has good health and aggro, but only does 1 damage even with lvl 55 mods.

I wish Khem would use Guard on me like he's supposed to.

Derail Warning: She's a pretty good tank if you're in cover, but she's not good if you like to run up and stealth-knife people like I do. Can't bloody wait to get Temple or Vector.

On topic: Granted. She has good health and aggro, but only does 1 damage even with lvl 55 mods.

I wish Khem would use Guard on me like he's supposed to.

Offtopic: Ya, I feel your pain. I enjoy stealth- stabbing people, so I'm just using Lokin until I get Temple. Doesn't work that bad, really.

Anyway, back to the thread:

Granted, but he stops after he realizes Tulak Hord didn't use Guard on people at the battles of Yn and Chabosh.

I wish Tanno would just get demoted already.

Offtopic: Ya, I feel your pain. I enjoy stealth- stabbing people, so I'm just using Lokin until I get Temple. Doesn't work that bad, really.

Anyway, back to the thread:

Granted, but he stops after he realizes Tulak Hord didn't use Guard on people at the battles of Yn and Chabosh.

I wish Tanno would just get demoted already.

Granted, but Garza throws you in prison because he implicated you for blah, blah, blah.

I wish Game of Thrones wasn't such a crappy book series.

Granted, but the TV show is cancelled.

I wish 1313 wasn't given the axe.

Granted, but upon completetion you learn that it was actually just a reskin of Gears of War. Due to this the game became a laughingstock and you essentially became this person (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TWb3cxA4g_U) hundreds of lawsuits caused the game to be repossessed by the government from your own home because it is now illegally owned property.

I wish for the ability to have the strength and resilience of a hundred people while maintaining a healthy body and sexy physique.

Edited by AnHero

Granted, but upon completetion you learn that it was actually just a reskin of Gears of War. Due to this the game became a laughingstock and you essentially became this person (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TWb3cxA4g_U) hundreds of lawsuits caused the game to be repossessed by the government from your own home because it is now illegally owned property.

I wish for the ability to have the strength and resilience of a hundred people while maintaining a healthy body and sexy physique.

Granted-but when you shake your mom's hand you crush it with your super strength and crater the ground and break your feet when you walk.

I wish I had a girlfriend that does whatever I want.

Granted-but when you shake your mom's hand you crush it with your super strength and crater the ground and break your feet when you walk.

I wish I had a girlfriend that does whatever I want.

Granted, but she looks like Susan Boyle crossed with Jabba the Hutt.

I wish I could go back, redo and change the last 5 years of my life (Im 19, boooo me)

Granted, but she looks like Susan Boyle crossed with Jabba the Hutt.

I wish I could go back, redo and change the last 5 years of my life (Im 19, boooo me)

Granted but you go back in time and save a person's life who was meant to die and it turns out to be Hitler's secret heir so he puts a plan in motion that lets him take over the world. By the second year of you arrival you are licking his shoes in a labor camp.

I wish I could drive a death star that had a crew of people who are bound to my mind for total loyalty, unlimited security, and an impenetrable Ray shield surrounding the station that is X-wing fighter proof and every other kind of ship proof for that matter. And that All the death star's systems worked and nothing could hack the death star's controls or computers. Have fun corrupting this wish:rak_02:

I wish I could drive a death star that had a crew of people who are bound to my mind for total loyalty, unlimited security, and an impenetrable Ray shield surrounding the station that is X-wing fighter proof and every other kind of ship proof for that matter. And that All the death star's systems worked and nothing could hack the death star's controls or computers. Have fun corrupting this wish:rak_02:

Granted, exept your Death Star Driver License expired and you are unable to obtain a new one.

I wish I had an iPad

Granted, exept your Death Star Driver License expired and you are unable to obtain a new one.

I wish I had an iPad

Granted, but it's been appropriated illegally and you're arrested for handling stolen goods.

I wish for unlimited wishes.

Edited by AnAnonymousGuy

Granted, but you would be the one wearing red shirt.

Lol, if you go into any sci-fi place like Star Trek with a red shirt, you have just guaranteed your own horrible death like getting vaporized, your cells explode, a gas cloud sucks out your blood, a monster sucking the salt out of your body and many other ways to die.

Granted-but the planet gets so overflowed with crap that you wished for so we all suffocate in it and die.

I wish for my own moon (with an atmosphere that can support human life).

Granted, but it has a gravitational force of 0.0000000000000001 Earths, so you simply float away...

I wish that Led Zeppelin would do one more tour, that I was guaranteed a ticket to see a show, that their performance would be incredible and everyone would leave happily and safely from the show.

Granted, but it has a gravitational force of 0.0000000000000001 Earths, so you simply float away...

I wish that Led Zeppelin would do one more tour, that I was guaranteed a ticket to see a show, that their performance would be incredible and everyone would leave happily and safely from the show.

Granted. But you all die the minute you step out of the venue.

I wish for a real-life, indestructible Gree Cyan sphere. I also wish that I come to no harm while getting in or out of it.

Granted. But you all die the minute you step out of the venue.

I wish for a real-life, indestructible Gree Cyan sphere. I also wish that I come to no harm while getting in or out of it.

Granted, but the gree have figured out you got one of their missing advanced vehicles, so if there are some weird monsters on your doorstep some morning asking how you got their vehicle, you probably need a better explanation, than some anonymous person in the internet gave it to you.

I wish it would snow like in hoth this winter.

Granted, but the gree have figured out you got one of their missing advanced vehicles, so if there are some weird monsters on your doorstep some morning asking how you got their vehicle, you probably need a better explanation, than some anonymous person in the internet gave it to you.

I wish it would snow like in hoth this winter.

Granted-your house in now snowed in under a couple of miles of snow and ice.

I wish I had a Mandalorian helmet irl.

Granted-your house in now snowed in under a couple of miles of snow and ice.

I wish I had a Mandalorian helmet irl.

--------------------------------

Granted, but it doesn't work like the ones in the Star Wars Universe

I don't think this has been wished for yet, sorry if it has but I'm going for it, I wish for peace in the Middle East.

Edited by DeltaEkotte

Granted, but it doesn't work like the ones in the Star Wars Universe

I don't think this has been wished for yet, sorry if it has but I'm going for it, I wish for peace in the Middle East.

Granted, the Middle Eastern region of Taris is flooded with Rakghouls, thus turning everyone in the region into a rakghoul and ending all war between rakghouls and non-rakghouls.

I wish for Darth Mickey to make an appearance in the game on April 1st.

Granted, the Middle Eastern region of Taris is flooded with Rakghouls, thus turning everyone in the region into a rakghoul and ending all war between rakghouls and non-rakghouls.

I wish for Darth Mickey to make an appearance in the game on April 1st.

Close enough.

Granted but he is killed on that day and no Disney Star Wars movies will be made.

I wish that it will be June already.

Edited by DeltaEkotte

Close enough.

Granted but he is killed on that day and no Disney Star Wars movies will be made.

I wish that it will be June already.

Granted, it is now June and it turns out that you were going to the tropics for vacation in May so you totally missed it.

I wish for unlimited CC that is legal and the game allows it.

Granted, it is now June and it turns out that you were going to the tropics for vacation in May so you totally missed it.

I wish for unlimited CC that is legal and the game allows it.

Granted, but you miss the sneaking stealther and get stunlocked forever unable to even logout.

I wish I could fly.

Granted-you can fly but you hit the blades of a passing news helicopter.

I wish Justin Beiber and 1D never existed.

Granted... just granted, no corruption here... well... ok... if I have to...

Granted, unfortunately The Who, Led Zeppelin, Deep Purple and Queen never existed as well.

I wish I had a news helicopter.

Edited by Elmerpl