Is your main lvl 50 yet?

sithlordcip

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes my main is 50 and has been for a while but I wouldn't call you a noob as your not.

Some ppl, like myself have more free time on our hands to play all day (currently unfit for duty).

I am lvling an alt, 32 atm & enjoying the game exp all over again with late comers to the the game (friends from wow).

Honeslty tho, don't put urself down just as u have more important stuff to do other than play a computer game.

lvl in ur own time and just carry on enjoying the game :)

Mine is not and I feel kinda inferior and noob because im not 50 yet, im not playing too much , a few hours everyday (2-3) .

Should I feel like this? My main is 38 , is your main lvl 50?

You should not feel inferior to others just cuz you are not 50 yet. A lot of people are not 50 yet and those that are 50 are just playing more. Just concentrate on your own game and don´t worry about others :) You will get to 50 soon enough.

Btw, yes i´m 50 ^^

50. Been 50 for several weeks. I don't feel like I rushed but I didn't sit around staring at landscapes either. I think easily half my total XP came from PVP. And while questing I spammed general for groups to finish heroics. Edited by Dystopic

50 Sorc, 50 Merc, 45 assassin, 25 operative. Sorc I leveled with quests and pvp and is valor rank 56 atm. The rest I leveled through pvp and class quests only. I do skip all dialog though as I've seen most all of it in general beta. Edited by Tiam

nope. Unfortunately I've been here since early access and love the game but some how my woman, work and motor sports still seem to take priority. Hit lvl 38 last night but got lucky twice, made great over time cash and bought a new seat for my Harley. But I do want to see level 50 too! Really.

Been playing about 3 hours a day since launch, about 90 hours total?

My main is only at 41, though I have an alt at 13 that I'm playing together with a friend I brought into TOR.

Just can't seem to hit 50 so fast, since I also spend quite a bit of time chatting, enjoying the scenery rather than just butchering the natives, and doing FPs.

Thanks for the great replies guys, I thought I was the only one with a main so low lvl.

Im trying to find time to play but in my free time I prefer to play some table tennis with my uncle who I havent seen in a long time.

Btw, is it faster to lvl through pvp?

Nope. My sage is only a level 30. I am not worried nor do I feel inferior to anyone else. There are a lot of reasons my main is not a level 50. It doesn't matter to me what other people do or how fast they do it. In general I am having fun so what does it matter what level my main or any of my alts are?

Been playing my main since Dec 10th. He is now 42. I have a life and no, you should not feel inferior. Play at your own speed, and at whatever intervals fit your daily life. There is more in life to do than play a game. I type this as I sit waiting for my kids to finish waking up for school.

Just hit 30, been playing for about a month-ish. I'm glad the levelling process is so enjoyable, because I know it'll be awhile before I'm doing end-game. My only gripe is that people never use the LFG toggle, which means that you get the same people asking in General and they never actually group up together.

Looking forward to the end game, though. When you don't have a lot of time, and it takes you awhile to get the top, you appreciate your character a lot more.

nope. Unfortunately I've been here since early access and love the game but some how my woman, work and motor sports still seem to take priority. Hit lvl 38 last night but got lucky twice, made great over time cash and bought a new seat for my Harley. But I do want to see level 50 too! Really.

harley! come on bro you know triumph is where its at

stop not waving to me because my bike has colors other than silver and black. that's just rude!

Ofc you´re not a noob because you´re not 50. I´m leveling my 3rd alt to 50 and frankly I haven´t even been playing that much, but then again some people level faster then others.

But if you do pvp yes you´re going to feel like a noob when you get to 50 getting pinned against battlemaster/champion geared folks.

But thats just the way it is, folks who got the gear already faceroll those who don´t.

If you don´t pvp then it´s ok. You won´t notice much difference.