Lfg lfg lfg lfg lfg lfg lfg lfg lfg lfg lfg lfg lfg lfg lfg lfg lfg lfg lfg lfg lfg

stephenjohnp

Those are the only 3 letters I ever seem to utter in this MMO. It's really starting to bother me. Please for the love of God introduce some sort of LFG system, I begging you. I want to play this game, but for crying out loud I don't want to spend hours and the time spaming chat and getting on people's ignore list.

Please.

Edited by stephenjohnp

Those are the only 3 letters I ever seem to utter in this MMO. It's really starting to bother me. Please for the love of God introduce some sort of LFG system, I begging you. I want to play this game, but for crying out loud I don't want to spend hours and the time spaming chat and getting on people's ignore list.

Please.

It will ruin the community, the community made up of people typing "LFG" in Fleet general chat...

LFG BT HM Healer Sorc

Am I doing it right?

But seriously, if you spend hours spamming fleet chat with LFG you're doing something wrong, been spending 10 minutes max waiting for an invite when asking for a group

Because all servers have your fleet population! I have some republic alts and the amount of people 40-50, using LFG, or on the fleet hovers around 30.

I imagine there are other people with similar experiences.

What should they do?

- Wait it out and put any plans about playing end game group content on hold?

- Reroll and further aid in the server decline?

Will Bioware do anything or do they find this acceptable?

Edited by HoneyBoy

Hello!

We know that many of our players would like to see a dungeon finder tool. There is already a healthy debate going on in a different thread, found here:

http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=242271

We encourage you to continue the conversation there. We will be closing this thread now. Thank you for your cooperation and for your help in keeping our forums a little better organized!