<Def Star> - [Empire] - Tell your dad about us.

Charuusu

Def Star is a small guild comprised of real life friends and family who've been playing MMORPGs together since the early days of WoW. Over time, we have added online friends to our ranks who have become core members and friends, though we may not know know each other IRL (yet), and we are always open to new members who fit our ethos.

As a group, we are in our 40s-50s with lives outside of gaming and have all essentially left our hard-core days behind us, but we still gather weekly to test ourselves and enjoy each other's company. In short: we do this for fun because we have fun doing it.

Currently, we gather on Wednesdays starting around 9:30pm server time to run a MM Flashpoint or two, and some of us would like to get a steady group for Fridays as well. Other than that, we all mostly do our own thing when we have time.

So, if you are a mature person with limited time seeking a small group of people to socialize and run group content with, we encourage you to reach out. Given our inability to be in-game for 20 hours a day, Discord is our primary method of communication, and is vital to our operation.

If interested, contact me directly via discord (beorn#0320) for a friendly chat.

https://swtorfancommunity.com/guilds/def-star-star-forge

(last edit: 9/9/2021)

Edited by Charuusu
Updated language

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
It's probably futile to recruit right now with two big WoW releases right around the corner (I've been exploring retail a little this month and continue to find it lacking, but there's no accounting for taste), but we're still accepting new members.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
We are super cool! Seriously! Actually, we are the opposite of that but if you are looking for a low-key mature group to progress through the game hit any of us up. Oh and we bring an international flair with both Canadian and American players. People from Greenland are also welcome.

• 4 weeks later...

Morning! I sent an in-game message to "Burijetto". Is your guild accepting new members? I think I'd be a pretty good fit. I have played on and off (more off than on) since the beta. My main is a 66 Jugg tank. Working on some story stuff right now but just resubbed and would like to run with a good group.

Thanks!

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
Bump! We've been keeping occupied by unlocking rooms in our flagship, but are very much looking forward to the expansion. We're taking this week off from our scheduled FP runs so that members can explore the new content, but expect to be back to regularly scheduled content next Wednesday.