[TAW] The Art Of Warfare - Looking for fun, active players. Check us out!!

Trmnx

The Art of Warfare [TAW] is a highly organized international gaming community that has been established since 2001 with 2000+ current active members in 40+ games including here in Star Wars The Old Republic. We have been around since the launch of SWTOR and have both Republic and Empire guilds on Star Forge and we’re growing fast! In <TAW Republic> and <TAW Empire> no matter what your interests are, whether you are casual, hardcore, or something in between, you’ll find what you’re looking for here! You can view our latest guild details HERE.

What we offer you as a member in TAW:

Fun weekly events

Multiple Ops teams including a progression team

PVP and Flashpoint groups

Fully unlocked Guild Flagships for both factions

Maxed out Reputation and Experience Bonuses

Class Trainers

A large Teamspeak 3 server, website, and a fully stocked guild bank

Mature gamers that want a laid back and clean environment

Requirements join:

Able to understand and speak English

Have a mic, be mature, active, and respectful to others

16 years of age minimum

How to join:

Go to http://www.taw.net

On the top right, click the register button.

Fill out the application, put “Star Wars The Old Republic” as your game and “SWTOR Joint Battalion” as the battalion

If you have any other questions or concerns please feel free to reach out.

Email: trmnx@taw.net

Discord: https://discord.gg/P4qB5tV

Cool Recruitment Video:

Edited by Trmnx

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I put in my application to join...then quickly changed my mind when I saw that it was more of a job application than a guild application. Their requirements for events and participation are definitely not meant for anyone who has a life outside of this game.

Sorry guys, but I have a spouse, kids, animals, and responsibilities apart from playing a computer game. Love the game, but...seriously, lighten up.

Glad I chose not to join. No regrets.

• 2 weeks later...
I put in my application to join...then quickly changed my mind when I saw that it was more of a job application than a guild application. Their requirements for events and participation are definitely not meant for anyone who has a life outside of this game.

Sorry guys, but I have a spouse, kids, animals, and responsibilities apart from playing a computer game. Love the game, but...seriously, lighten up.

I'm sorry you feel that way, I would however like to clear a few things up. This is in no way like a job and we only have a "requirement" to hit one 2 hour event a week. It's hardly a large commitment for anybody with a life. Also we do realize that real life does indeed come first and we don't kick people out if something comes up in their life and they are unable to make an event.

This guild may not be for everybody, but the time commitment is minimal and there is a large group of dedicated people who are more than willing to help everybody out. If you ever change your mind we hold no grudges

The majority of are members have full-time jobs, families and pets. As Memorydump mentioned, real life always comes first and we don't hold that against anyone. We would love to have you come hang with us to experience our community before writing us off.

We truly have a mix of members from young to older with several experienced leaders who will help out any and all members and recruits with any question or concern they may have. From Training to Leveling, we will support all members and help with anything that you need. :tran_cool:

Been looking for a good active and welcoming guild as I was returning to SWTOR. Glad I found these guys and joined up. I highly recommend them. They are very organized and fun. I found the joining process very simple.

Hello players, I've been in this guild for about two months. Its great place to play the game with a great group of gentlemen that are mature and very helpful. Looking for somewhere to advance your skills, raid and just enjoy the gameplay, this is the guild to join. Hope to see you here.

Bump. I am enjoying my time here in TAW. its been about a month so far and glad i found them thru this forum post actually. All of them have been helpful so far and shared some good times in fps and such with them. They do it all, OPS, FPS, some PVP. good stuff it is.

Kamehamehaha

Edited by Blarghonkbag
Showing proper toon name

Returning player looking for a home. I like what I see. Will begin the application process. Beyond submitting that, anything else I need to do?

Was great meeting you last night! We are all looking forward to hanging out and playing some SWTOR with you!