*Recruiting* - casual pvp/pve Guild(s) from early BETA looking to rebuild ASAP...

Nee-Elder

*Please notice the DATE ^ when i first started this thread. In other words, we have already rebuilt , but we are also always "rebuilding" (constant process to maintain populations, just like BioWare has to do for the GAME overall :cool: )

Ok gang, here's the scoop:

After a bit of a break from SWTOR due to rl busy-ness (plus QA-Staff duties on a certain Pre-cu emulator project also relating to the many Galaxies of Star Wars ;) ) we are hoping to rebuild both of our guilds and continue the fun we started way back in Dec. 2011 when this game first launched.

It's never easy of course, since it seems as if pretty much everyone is already absorbed these days into the mega-guilds, but i'm gonna do my best to recruit like crazy over the next coming weeks so hopefully we can get back to some respectful membership numbers by the time Summer arrives.

Anyways, our 2 guilds...

REPUBLIC side

<The Elder Alliance Militia> (aka 'TEAM' )

Type of guild: casual, SW fans, SWG players, PvP & PvE, GSF, FP's, & Ops (randomly, dictated by interest & time)

Established: Winter 2011

Original servers: Giradda the Hutt, and then The Shadowlands

Total members: 658

Recruitment needs: ALL levels, ALL roles (since we are constantly rebuilding & re-growing)

Discriminations: 'age' doesn't matter but maturity def. does (personality, humor, & attitude)

Requirements: Show respect, be cool, and have fun! (It's a GAME after all)

Voice-comms: *not anymore* ('Discord' server was deleted)

Flagship: Yes (15 of 15 rooms unlocked) , 'large yield ' for Invasions.

Stronghold: Yes (Rishi HQ) , 12/12 rooms unlocked (with 'Contraband Slot Machines' ) ......as well as a new 'Jedi Academy' on Yavin4 and 'Manaan Sanctuary', both fully deco'd by me :D

Operations: Fridays & Sundays (depending upon RL) and then whenever else we can tbh---> http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=979878

Best in-game contact: Neestar (GM) or Neesaber (alt) or Wildorf (1st Officer) or Cidosmi (Lt.) or Toh'mas (Lt.) or Bryndenn (Lt.)

IMP side mirror-guild: Ziost Remnant (ZiRe)

------------------

EMPIRE side

<Ziost Remnant> (aka 'ZiRe' )

Type of guild: casual, SW fans, SWG players, PvP & PvE, GSF, FP's, & Ops (randomly, dictated by interest & time)

Established: Winter 2011, formerly called 'Imperial Security Bureau' (aka ISB)

Original servers: Giradda the Hutt, and then The Shadowlands

Total members: 752

Recruitment needs: ALL levels, ALL roles (since we are constantly rebuilding & re-growing)

Discriminations: maturity much more than 'age' (re: personality, humor, & attitude)

Requirements: Show respect, stay cool, and have fun! (It's a GAME after all)

Voice-comms: *not anymore* ( 'Discord' server was deleted)

Flagship: Yes (15 of 15 rooms unlocked) 'large yield' for Invasions

Stronghold: Yes (Rishi stronghold HQ), 12/12 rooms unlocked (with 'Contraband Slot Machines') --As well as a new 'Nar Shaddaa Lair of Shadows' and 'Dromund Kaas City Chamber of Deception' (also both fully deco'd by me :cool: )

Operations: Fridays & Sundays (depending upon RL) and then whenever else we can tbqh---> http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=979878

Best in-game contact: Neevil (GM) or Neetoo (alt) or Mauviare (1st Lt.) or Adrlana (Lt.) Apolloin (Lt.) or Dortock (Lt.)

PUB side mirror-guild: TEAM (The Elder Alliance Militia)

-----------

Okay so yeah, obviously after a certain amount of player turnover, which is typical in MMO's, it sometimes takes me a few weeks (depending upon the season) to get our activity & infrastructure running smooth again, but if you're interested in helping us rebuild (or even merging your own struggling guild into ours) feel free to send me a forum PM and/or in-game MAIL or in-game whisper.

Thanks and hope to see ya in-game! --- regards, Nee:sy_title:

Edited by Nee-Elder
symbols and updating info......

• Replies 234
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

you replied to my post on the forum im interested in joining

Awesome! Thanks for posting. Are you IN-GAME now by chance? If so, which 'side' (Republic, right? ) and what are your toon(s) names?

I'm online now btw, on my alt: Neeflector

So feel free to send me a 'whisper' (or in-game MAIL)

Hope to chat soon yep.

Edited by Nee-Elder
side

Weekend 'bump' and just a little UPDATE...

We've managed to add 12 new players since i posted this thread. That may not seem like "a lot" but they all seem like really quality players (i always chat with potential recruits in whispers for a bit beforehand -- No random invites! ) and apparently, as far as other guild-leaders have told me, that's not too too bad of an increase, all things considered. Of course we're hoping to continue growing even more over the coming days/weeks leading up to a truly exciting Summer of SWTOR :D

Anyways, the other encouraging news is that i finally purchased our PUB guild a *Flagship* ! Obviously, we still have a bit of work to do for unlocked all the 15 rooms and decorations and resources, etc. But for us, this is really fun cuz it's like a FRESH start (even for our Vets) to the game.

See ya round the Galaxy and hope to maybe group-up with some of you soon for Ops & such.

./tiphat, Nee (aka Neestar on pub side and Neevil on imp side)

Edited by Nee-Elder
more details

Tonite, our Republic side guild was victim of a truly despicable THIEF...a player named: *REDACTED* (unfortunately i was advised to not post the name, but feel free to PM me, so you can protect your own guilds against him)

He/she/it LIED first to gain access, then immediately proceeded to STEAL the following items from 3 of our Guild-bank vaults and then of course lied again with some bs in chat---thinking i wouldn't notice all the items taken---before "quitting" the guild (all within a matter of minutes) ...

- Mossrankle Blurrg

- B-400 Cybernetic Gauntlets

- Mandalorian Enforcer's Body Armor

- Ruthless Challenger's Greaves

- Revanite's Sniper Rifle MK-2

- War Hero Weaponmaster's Gloves (Rated)

- War Hero Weaponmaster's Vest (Rated)

- Hunter's Blaster Pistol MK-2

- War Hero Combat Tech's Boots

- War Hero Eliminator's Helmet

- War Hero Eliminator's Greaves

- War Hero Eliminator's Chestguard

- War Hero Weaponmaster's Headgear (Rated)

- War Hero Combat Tech's Body Armor

- War Hero Combat Tech's Helmet

- Underworld Enforcer's Boots

- Vicious Adept's Robe

- Brutal Executioner's Headgear

- BL-28 Sniper Rifle

- Kneve's Quick-Handed Blaster Rifle x 2

- Insurrectionist's Rifle

- Reckoning's Exposed Lightsaber

- Insurrectionist's Blaster

- Advanced Bulwark Enhancement 40

- Major Experience Boost x 6

- Amethyst Underwalker x 3

- Pyroclastic Subteroth

- Upari Crystal x 8

- Vine-silk x 13

- Hypercloth x 15

- Exotic Isotope Stabilizer x 14

- Bio-Mechanical Interface Chip x 20

- Reinforced Transparisteel x 32

- Anodyne Extract x 22

- Mutagenic Paste x 11

- Immunity Cell Culture x 4

- Nutrient Gel x 129

- Mythra x 91

- Turadium x 97

- Dielectric Cell Fiber x124

- Ancient Artifact Fragment x 50

- Enigmatic Artifact Fragment x 271

- Iridescent Artifact Fragment x 103

- Primordial Artifact Fragment x 58

- Gleaming Alien Fragment x 295

- Havod x 10

- Givin Hypercalculator x 28

- Medical Grade Injector x 14

- Frasium x 11

- Vandinite x 2

- Blocell Memory Core x 8

- Dramassian Silk x 20

- Charged Hypercloth x 2

- Glasteel x 7

- Hydroventilator x 30

- Metamorphic Cell Culture x 12

- Artificial Microbe x 20

- Metabolic Enhancement Agent x 30

- Gleaming Red Crystal x 6

- Gleaming Blue Crystal x 33

- Bondite x 15

- Electrum x 99

- Lost Artifact Fragment x 11

- Zel Alloy x 99

- Iridescent Green Crystal x 29

- Iridescent Blue Crystal x 46

- Iridescent Bondar Crystal x 107

- Iridescent Red Crystal x 10

- Carbonic Crystal x 50

- Gleaming Phond Crystal x 302

- Lorrdian Gemstone x 108

- Covert Torso Energy Armor

- Schematic: RD-31A Master Striker Gauntlets

- Advanced Polybiotic Attack Adrenal MK-2

- Schematic: Advanced Magenta Savage Crystal

- Schematic: Vectron Scavenger

- Schematic: Vectron Archeologist

- Ice Scrabbler Jerky x 3

- Advanced Polybiotic Versitile Stim x 6

- Prototype Polybiotic Attack Adrenal x 20

- Prototype Polybiotic Critical Adrenal x 18

- Advanced Polybiotic Medpac x 4

- Advanced Polybiotic Med Unit

- Schematic: Ice Scrabbler Jerky

- Augmentation Kit MK-8 x 4

- Advanced Purple Eviscerating Crystal

- Advanced Blue Eviscerating Crystal

- Advanced Versitile Barrel 40

- Advanced Bulwark Enhancement 40

- Major Experience Bonus x 6

... And yes, i have screenshots & logs to prove it. And have already filed an in-game Customer Service ticket (As well as taken another important step to make sure this fool never does something like this to any other guilds again. )

Aside from that, our guild recruitment & rebuild has been going great! :cool:

Edited by Nee-Elder
redacted the jerk's toon name

Hello I am also interested in joining your Republic Guild.I run a SMuggler named Spike'revolver but I also have another Jedi I can add if need be.I typically play in the mornings to mid afternoons unless I have to go into work early.I always looking for more people to play and converse with to get my daily fill of Social interactions.Hopefully there is still room for me to join.Thanks :sy_blaster:

Hey there, Imp player here, was looking to join up for the good times.

Character name is Bundningo.

Great to have you with us! And looking forward to helping us grow our IMP side guild a bit more now yep.

----

Hello I am also interested in joining your Republic Guild.I run a SMuggler named Spike'revolver but I also have another Jedi I can add if need be.I typically play in the mornings to mid afternoons unless I have to go into work early.I always looking for more people to play and converse with to get my daily fill of Social interactions.Hopefully there is still room for me to join.Thanks :sy_blaster:

Hi there, so i still haven't seen you Online yet since you posted. I added your toon to 'friend list' in-game, but perhaps you've been playing only your JEDI toon? Feel free to contact me in-game with that toon name, if you're still looking/needing a guild.

---------

UPDATE for anyone else reading/following this thread (and specifically my post #6 above ^^ ) ...

The situation was handled exceptionally well by BioWare. All stolen items were returned. And cyber-justice prevailed. That's all i'm gonna say. :cool:

regards, Nee

p.s. THANKS to those of you who contacted me in-game with your generous support and similar experiences.

Hi, returning vet looking for an active guild, always like to hang with fellow SWG lovers. I've got a bunch of characters, main right now is commando, Mälaquo. Or sniper Maliquo on the other side.

Hi, returning vet looking for an active guild, always like to hang with fellow SWG lovers. I've got a bunch of characters, main right now is commando, Mälaquo. Or sniper Maliquo on the other side.

hey there jedijef ! I added both your toon names to my 'friend list' in-game, but haven't see you online yet .

Feel free to look for me later tonite Wednesday night (see my OP ^^ for my toon names)

Hope to chat soon! --- regards, Neestar (Republic side) and Neevil (Imperial side)

Returning player interested in joining. Haven't played since 2013. Could use some help getting back into things. Mostly a PVPer but i did enjoy PVE in SWTOR. Active Discord user. PM me for toon names.

lvl 50 Guardian

45 Commando

Edited by vitaedoom

Returning player interested in joining. Haven't played since 2013. Could use some help getting back into things. Mostly a PVPer but i did enjoy PVE in SWTOR. Active Discord user. PM me for toon names.

lvl 50 Guardian

45 Commando

Totally forgot to PM you, so sorry! (i'll send you one right now though, in the hopes that maybe you haven't found a guild yet? ) .

------

Thanks again everyone who has joined us so far... Since my OP , we've been growing steadily and are now (finally) over 100 members again.

Hoping to finalize JUNE 'Ops' schedule soon, as well as get our IMP side guild up to higher membership numbers. (Sorta been accdidentally neglecting Imperial side a bit while i had to focus on Republic guild rebuild first)

regards, Neestar (Republic) and Neevil (Imperial)

I'm in this guild, and I hope you consider joining us. Nee-Elder is a great guild master, and everyone I've interacted with to date has been outstanding. I'm a complete newbie, and I've appreciated all the help Nee has provided.

If you're like me and prefer to be in on the ground floor of a smaller guild that is steadily growing instead of just joining a giant guild, this may be the place for you. :)

I'm in this guild, and I hope you consider joining us. Nee-Elder is a great guild master, and everyone I've interacted with to date has been outstanding. I'm a complete newbie, and I've appreciated all the help Nee has provided.

aw thanks so much , appreciate that and we're glad to have you with us now yep!

---

Anyways, if anyone is still interested, i should be online SWTOR all weekend (see my OP for various toons & sides )

• 2 weeks later...
I would like to join

Did we ever chat in-game?

If not, sorry about that and feel free to reach out to me anytime yep (see my OP on page 1 of this thread for all my toon-names, per side )

Edited by Nee-Elder

• 2 weeks later...
Hey guys I am interested in seeing if your guild would fit me. I am kind of on third shift, so I mostly play on nights between 9 pm to midnight CST. If this is a good time for your guild let me know and I will private message my in game name.

Still trying to connect with you in-game ... sorry about that.

(Got your in-game MAIL though , but yeah we just haven't been online & side at same time i guess , i dunno )

--------

To everyone else: I should be online SWTOR alot tonite Saturday and tomorrow Sunday , if anyone has any questions or whatever. See my OP on page 1 for toon-names & such.

Edited by Nee-Elder

• 2 weeks later...

shameless 'bump' only cuz i wanted to congratulate our little "casual" [imperial side] guild for achieving Top 10 in Conquest this week: https://i.imgur.com/0gdCmam.jpg

Many THANKS to everyone who has joined so far and hope to chat with more potential recruits soon as we continue growing each week yep.

./bow (see my OP on page 1 of this thread for toon-names to contact)

p.s. Republic side guild is in Top 20 , so not too bad either, considering our current numbers

I see lots of people looking for a guild these days, so I wanted to bump this thread. I'm still an active member of both TEAM and ZiRe, and I have a blast with my guildmates every day. Truly, I never thought I'd get any benefit out of belonging to a guild or being social in a game at all, but I have to admit that joining these guilds has upped my enjoyment of this game immensely, and it's valuable in so many ways. For example, just last week I was bemoaning on guild chat the fact that I wanted enough refined isotope stabilizers to make a dark project but they were too hard to get. A guildmate sent me 10 -- out of the blue and unsolicited -- a gift worth over a million credits. I look back on the weeks I spent all by myself on my first planet a couple of months ago and shake my head.

If you're looking for a small guild filled with great people that's steadily growing and want to be in on the ground floor as we grow, please join us. We'd love to have you.

• 2 weeks later...
I see lots of people looking for a guild these days, so I wanted to bump this thread.

If you're looking for a small guild filled with great people that's steadily growing and want to be in on the ground floor as we grow, please join us. We'd love to have you.

aw thanks so much for the inter-guild promotion! :D

You've been a great addition---on both sides/guilds---and we're glad to have you with us yep!

-----------

Anyways, i should be around online SWTOR on & off a lot over the next few days, if anyone else is interested in our guild. See my OP on page 1 of this thread for contact & toon info.

p.s. This past week was really exciting cuz our IMP side very nearly (if not for a certain unfortunate 'bug' which should be fixed) achieved our 1st number 1 conquest of a planet ---> https://i.imgur.com/fFJShWs.jpg

Hopefully this is just the beginning for us!

Edited by Nee-Elder

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...