<Tragic Heroes> NIM Raiding Guild Seeking Experienced Raiders

GhOsTPrOz

Tragic Heroes is the largest raiding guild on Pubside we do have an HM team but are mainly a NIM raiding guild. We are originally from The Ebon Hawk Server and formed in early 2016 out of the remnants of NIM guilds from Ebon Hawk. We currently have 9 teams and 1 guild pug day!

In 6.0 We cleared almost all content in the game including 5/6 Dxun NIM and 2/5 Gods NIM on several teams.

Our individual teams and recruitment needs are listed below -

Nameless 16m Team- Friday 11:30PM to Saturday 2:30AM EST - Currently on Hiatus

Need A Rez - Monday 8PM to 11PM EST

Show Me Your Rage - Thursday 8-11PM EST

Like A Bantha Yes? - Saturday 8PM to 11PM EST

I like Plan C - Sunday 3PM to 6PM EST

Eight Pugs and a Grophet - Monday 8PM to 11PM EST

God Slayers - Friday 8pm to 10:30PM EST and Sunday 8PM to 10:30PM EST

Last Call - Monday 8pm - 11pm EST

Cool Ranch - Thursday 7PM to 10PMEST

Mechanically Challenged - Saturday 11PM- 2AM EST Sunday

We also do a "Pug Night" Every Tuesday 11:30PM - 1:30AM EST Wednesday where we do various 16m/24m Content such as World Bosses, 16m HMs, 16m NIMs, 8v8 Races through HMs, and other fun events!

We do various other pug raids within the guild throughout the week whenever there are people on for it! Ranging from SM to HM to NIM, and sometimes PvP groups, World Boss groups and other fun activities. Currently working on getting a large population of the guild comfortable in Legacy NIM for easier time run pugs.

Recruitment is currently Open! Looking for skilled players of all roles.

We offer a drama free environment to play games and have fun in with a fully stocked guild bank for all your raiding/crafting/repair needs as well as "The best decorated guildship on the whole server". We are always in discord having a good time!

Sale Runs - We offer various sale runs to the general public, for details DM me on discord - Moka#2763

If you are interested in joining DM me on discord

If you have any questions feel free to mail me on the forums or contact me in game via Zoomz (pubside) or DM ME on discord - Moka#2763

Edited by GhOsTPrOz

• Replies 263
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We are looking to form 2 New Raid Teams. 1 HM teaching and 1 NIM.

Currently need 1 or 2 of all roles for both teams. Team names and times have not yet been decided.

HM Team Applicants should have:

Some HM experience

At minimal an 8.5k parse on the 2.5 Dummy for DPS.

A good drama free attitude

Desire to learn and improve

NIM Team Applicants should have:

Extensive HM experience

At minimal an 9k parse on the 2.5 Dummy for DPS

A good drama free attitude

The ability to play more then one spec/class/role.

Mastery of your class/es

Desire to learn and improve.

If you are interested in trying out for either of the teams please send in an application and specify what team you would like to try out for. Thank you! :D

Not to be that guy but why would you leave every NiM incomplete and then work on a different OP? I'm interested in joining but what kind of consistently do you guys have.

Well we have different teams working in different things. We play for fun we aren't worried about clears so much as having fun, we poke around a bit and if we get stuck and just aren't enjoying progging something we swap around. The way we look at it is we would rather enjoy ourselves, sometimes that means taking a break from say...Brontes NIM prog and trying out DP NIM because one or two haven't done it and would like to. Hope this makes sense. All our teams do regularly set and accomplish raiding goals though.

Update!

Another awesome Pug Night! :D We spent all of Tuesday getting ops lockouts for this, managed to down Soa, Karagga, Kephess, Brontes and Xeno 16m HM. Nicely done Ladies and Gents! Achievements and CXP all around!

Our New NIM team is forming up quick! Just a dps spot or two left open in it! Our HM team is still looking for a Raid Leader as well as 1 or 2 of all roles!

Well we have different teams working in different things. We play for fun we aren't worried about clears so much as having fun, we poke around a bit and if we get stuck and just aren't enjoying progging something we swap around. The way we look at it is we would rather enjoy ourselves, sometimes that means taking a break from say...Brontes NIM prog and trying out DP NIM because one or two haven't done it and would like to. Hope this makes sense. All our teams do regularly set and accomplish raiding goals though.

Ah gotcha, doesn't sound like it's for me then. I generally like to clear stuff and if that isn't your goal I don't think I'd fit in. Good luck though!

The Hateful is our new 16M NIM Progression. We will be running Tuesdays from 7:30 to 10:30 Est. We are currently accepting all roles that meet the above mentioned NIM requirements. We will occasionally also do achievement completions for more difficult 16M HMs (Ravagers/ ToS) . Mail Chris'redfield in game if interested in this team. (Priority goes to members of <Tragic Heroes>)

In general these are additional requirements for this team:

1. Your computer and connection must be able to handle 16m raids with little or no issues.

2. You must be able to multi role: RDPS, MDPS, EA Type of Healer, EA Type of tank. That's 8 roles please choose a primary and a back up. (Such as main a Slinger and play a Sentinel as back up or Main a dps and also tank on the same toon etc.)

3. You must be more tolerant with wipes. Some aspects of 16m are easier while others are more unforgiving. Examples are lower DPS checks on some bosses but substantially increased damage against tanks and raid members.

Edited by blackopsranger

The Hateful is our new 16M NIM Progression. We will be running Tuesdays from 7:30 to 10:30 Est. We are currently accepting all roles that meet the above mentioned NIM requirements. We will occasionally also do achievement completions for more difficult 16M HMs (Ravagers/ ToS) . Mail Chris'redfield in game if interested in this team. (Priority goes to members of <Tragic Heroes>)

In general these are additional requirements for this team:

1. Your computer and connection must be able to handle 16m raids with little or no issues.

2. You must be able to multi role: RDPS, MDPS, EA Type of Healer, EA Type of tank. That's 8 roles please choose a primary and a back up. (Such as main a Slinger and play a Sentinel as back up or Main a dps and also tank on the same toon etc.)

3. You must be more tolerant with wipes. Some aspects of 16m are easier while others are more unforgiving. Examples are lower DPS checks on some bosses but substantially increased damage against tanks and raid members.

If you are interested in this team apply to tragicheroes.enjin.com !

Update!

Our 5th NIM team has just filled up and will begin running Thursday nights starting on Nov 30th! Go get um guys!

Our 16m NIM team "The Hateful" is still looking for extremely experienced and skilled DPS.

Our new HM team forming up is currently looking for all roles!

If you are interested in joining apply at tragicheroes.enjin.com :cool:

Update!

Our 16m NIM team is currently seeking 2 to 3 DPS preferably at least one ranged.

We are also looking for a raid leader and a few more HM capable raiders for a new HM teaching team!

If interested in either team please send in an application. If you have any questions feel free to mail me here on the forums!

Update!

Our 16m NIM team is currently seeking 2 to 3 DPS preferably at least one ranged.

We are also looking for a raid leader and a few more HM capable raiders for a new HM teaching team!

If interested in either team please send in an application. If you have any questions feel free to mail me here on the forums!

If I apply to Tragic Heroes will I be accepted now since I have cleared everything post 5.0?

I just wanna know if I can apply that is all I want to know... I heard you were making a new group and I want to help

Go ahead and apply, but next time you post something on our thread I am going to do something about it. This is trolling at this point.

On that note. Guess I will do another Bump since Kytera insists on keeping this thread as Star Forge's Most popular...

We are currently looking for 2 to 3 Extremely skilled DPS for our 16m NIM team running Tuesdays 7:30 to 10:30 PM EST

We are also looking for an experienced raid leader and some newer raiders interested in progging through HMs and eventually NIMs for a new HM team.

If you are interested in either teams or applying to be a general member and be a part of pugs and such apply at the website found in my signature or the end of this forum post. Thanks! :cool:

Update.

All our new teams are now full up! Recruitment is still open however and we will consider a 7th and 8th team if there is enough interest for it. Pug night has been going well and we are doing at least 3 other weekly guild pugs. PvP groups have also been happening too!

Sandbags R Us is very close to a Terror kill and is confident in a timed run next Friday! Go get em guys!

Sap That Sleen is continuing to work on MB HM for now and getting closer!

Need A Rez is very close to a Tyth HM kill and will likely down it this week!

Tiny Kittens Go RAWR is finishing up HM ops and preparing to go into NIMs! (they grow up so fast)

Slash Stuck It is scheduled to run next Thursday for their first time!

The Hateful made it 4/5 TOS HM with only a few wipes to underlurker and got HK to 20%, Slow but steady progress!

All of our teams are doing so great and I am very proud of everyone in the guild!

If you are looking for a fun, relaxed, drama free place to progress and achieve...send an application in to Tragic Heroes!

Update!

Its been a fun week! Nahut 16m SM is dead :D

Our team Slash Stuck It is set to do its first run as a team this Thursday!

We have began forming Group Ranked teams and have been having a ton of fun with that!

Currently looking for experienced HM and NIM capable players of all roles and classes! :cool:

Update!

Slash Stuck It had its first team run tonight and they smashed some bosses! 5/7 SNV NIM on their first night raiding! I could not be more proud! Nicely done Ladies and Gents! Keep up the good work!

We also now have 2 casual Ranked PvP groups and are looking to form more within the guild to Grind augments and improve class skill and awareness!

Tragic Heroes is now up to 120+ Accounts!

If you are interested in a laid back and relaxed HM/NIM raiding guild apply to Tragic Heroes today! Tragic Heroes, where achievements pop every day and everyone only has nice things to say :cool: