*Recruiting* - casual pvp/pve Guild(s) from early BETA looking to rebuild ASAP...

Nee-Elder

Greetings,

I am a returning player after a couple of years being away. I was part of a guild back then, but was removed due to inactivity.

I am looking for a new guild to join now that I have begun playing again. I float between several toons:

Level 60 Jedi Sentinel: Whitenyte

Level 70 Sith Sorcerer: Shadolife

Level 70 Sith Marauder: Blakrull

Level 44 Sith Assassin: Darkmull

If you are interested in my joining, please send me a reply, in-game mail to Whitenyte, or whisper Whitenyte as this is the toon that I am working on the most at the moment.

• Replies 234
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Greetings,

I am a returning player after a couple of years being away. I am looking for a new guild to join now that I have begun playing again. I float between several toons:

Level 60 Jedi Sentinel: Whitenyte

Level 70 Sith Sorcerer: Shadolife

Level 70 Sith Marauder: Blakrull

Level 44 Sith Assassin: Darkmull

If you are interested in my joining, please send me a reply, in-game mail to Whitenyte, or whisper Whitenyte as this is the toon that I am working on the most at the moment.

hi there, thanks for posting but....well... i tried adding each of your listed toon-names to my in-game 'friend list' and each one said "player doesn't exist" lol (perhaps you mis-typed them? or wrong server ? )

I also sent you a Forum PM but got no response yet. :cool:

--

Hi. Level 14 Rattataki male Hate Assassin named Exryd, just made it to the fleet. casual PVEer looking for a guild. I like the name. Let me know when I should be ingame for an invite.

Glad we finally connected in-game and got you invited!

---

Hi there, I am a returning swtor player looking for a guild and it seems that your guild would be a great fit. let me know how I can join. I am on the republic side. I am currently on Theosav

Thanks for joining and hope you're having FUN!

---

I am interested in joining your guild. My main character's name is Zero-sum on the Republic side. I have discord and am available most days and every evening.

Sorry you ended up changing your mind but it was nice chatting with you in-game for a bit. Best of luck!

-----------------

To Anyone else reading this thread also interested in our guild(s) ...Next couple weeks should be very interesting & busy, with the new UPDATE and also DOUBLE XP: https://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?p=9835910#edit9835910

...So be sure to read my OP on page 1 of our thread yep. :D

regards, Neestar (Republic side) and Neevil (Imperial side)

Edited by Nee-Elder

Thanks for responding to my message. I am interested in joining. I am a returning player after being gone for 3+ years.

I initially played from the beta until 3+ years ago when I stopped. When I played I enjoyed doing raids and have a few high level characters that I will be leveling up once I get reacquainted with the game again. My current character's name in game is Andaryss. I'm Republic side. I am on through the the day at various times and then in the evening. If there is a time that works best, let me know and I will do my best to be on at that time.

Edited by FrostTrooper
Adding information

Hello Id like to join on my characters. Currently playing on my 72 Sorcerer, Jad'orel. Just him joining is fine for now but id like to get my alts in when I level them. Ill send one of your officers a PM when Im on or if you see me first send me a PM.

Thanks.

• 2 weeks later...
Hello Id like to join on my characters. Currently playing on my 72 Sorcerer, Jad'orel. Just him joining is fine for now but id like to get my alts in when I level them. Ill send one of your officers a PM when Im on or if you see me first send me a PM.

We were happy to welcome you into our guild for a few days, but you didn't seem to login much at all (which is fine of course) and then after i replied to your recent forum thread about PVP you quit the guild lol . Sorry if my post offended you or whatever. Was just trying to give you accurate intel. Anyways, best of luck!

------

Thanks for responding to my message. I am interested in joining. I am a returning player after being gone for 3+ years.

I initially played from the beta until 3+ years ago when I stopped. When I played I enjoyed doing raids and have a few high level characters that I will be leveling up once I get reacquainted with the game again. My current character's name in game is Andaryss. I'm Republic side. I am on through the the day at various times and then in the evening. If there is a time that works best, let me know and I will do my best to be on at that time.

Glad we finally connected in-game the other day and hope you've been having fun level'ing with DOUBLE XP yep! :D

--------

Interested in trying out your guild, sent you an in game message...

hey there! Thanks for posting and yeah i replied back to your in-game MAIL tonite. Hope we get to chat soon!

-----------

To anyone else reading this thread:

I'm trying to help our guild(s) get a HM Ops 'Progression Team' going on SUNDAYS, so if anyone experienced with HM's is interested in joining us for that , please let me know. Obviously, if you end up being the right fit & vibe, we would chat further about joining our GUILD as well (if interested being another officer 'Ops Team Organizer' or whatever) .

best regards, Neestar (Republic side main) and Neevil (Imperial side main)

Edited by Nee-Elder

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
I had a max level Merc for a while but I just got back into the game so I'm leveling him through the new expansion content.

Should be max level quite soon, I'm looking to find groups for pve mostly.

I'm also up for contributing! In addition, I have a level 71 Guardian on the pub side.

PM me on here or try to find me in game. My name is Oudae Atreides

Sent you a PM and also in-game whispers & mail and also replied to your forum thread, but haven't heard back from you yet so i'm going to presume you already found another guild?

If not, lmk ;)

-------

interested in joining IMP guild am Morgesh 51 Sorc

Very glad we finally connected in-game and hope you're having fun with our IMP side guild yep! :D

---------

For anyone else still reading this thread, please also see our OTHER new forum thread here: http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=979878

*Which is about our newly forming (officially) 'HM Ops progression' team. :sy_title:

Howdy!

I'm interested in joining your Imperial guild (and if things work out, possibly the Republic guild at some point) because I'd like to make the game more social and/or interactive. The last few years were particularly bad for me for multiple reasons which I'll spare the details here, but essentially much of my social skills have deteriorated and I'd like to regain those.

I'm relatively new to SWToR; I've played it for maybe two months in the last three to five years. I pretty much treated it as a single-player game, playing through the story mode to give myself something to do when I was bored. I had gotten annoyed with the barebones F2P options and stopped playing the game for a while. I returned to the game last summer, before Onslaught was set to release - I leveled up some more, played through a bit more of the story, but only for a few days before putting the game off a second time. I've returned again about two weeks ago after a friend shared a referral.

I have about 15 years of MMO experience across multiple games and vary degrees of content levels. I've raided in World of Warcraft at a Heroic level over several expansions. I've played Guild Wars and Guild Wars 2 at a relatively decent level of difficulty. I was a little more casual with City of Heroes.

My main character is a Sith Sorcerer; Basically fresh 75. I'm working my way through the pre-expansion story content - It's more like "plodding", but I digress. I'm really just taking my time, playing a few hours each session. I'd like to dive into Flashpoints and stuff like that at some point relatively soon while I have an active subscription. I'm also sort of killing time while waiting for the Shadowlands expansion for WoW.

My in-game name is Taalutiia. Currently, I'm easiest to catch in the evening and I've usually been playing late at night/early morning US-EST.

If it's easier for you or if you'd like to, you may DM me on Discord at Dawnbreaker#6167.

I look forward to hearing from you soon!

• 2 weeks later...

Hi there!

Like many others, I’m a player from the beginning returning after a long absence. Have been running solo for the last few weeks just making sure I was committed enough to jump in and stick around! I’ve found I have missed it, and now want to join up with some buddies and just have fun.

My main toon is a sharpshooter named Manwolf. Lvl 75. Not geared well yet but I’ve figured out the armor process. I’m a long time crafter, and have 5 other toons levels 35-50.

I’m still the guild holder of our old guild, have no idea how the heck to resign! I’d love to join. I’m easy...team player and willing to contribute however I need to!

Thanks for listening!

• 2 weeks later...

Hi, is your guild still looking for recruits? i have a neurosis that causes me to run a lot of different classes. i have done all of the story lines. All 4 Sith are at 75, merc and sniper also. Op is closing in on 65.

For pubs i have a 75 sage, 70 scoundrel, 70 sentinel, 69 commando. i can fit in both sides.

I'm interested in joining your Imperial guild (and if things work out, possibly the Republic guild at some point) because I'd like to make the game more social and/or interactive. The last few years were particularly bad for me for multiple reasons which I'll spare the details here, but essentially much of my social skills have deteriorated and I'd like to regain those.

I'm relatively new to SWToR; I've played it for maybe two months in the last three to five years. I pretty much treated it as a single-player game, playing through the story mode to give myself something to do when I was bored. I had gotten annoyed with the barebones F2P options and stopped playing the game for a while. I returned to the game last summer, before Onslaught was set to release - I leveled up some more, played through a bit more of the story, but only for a few days before putting the game off a second time. I've returned again about two weeks ago after a friend shared a referral.

I have about 15 years of MMO experience across multiple games and vary degrees of content levels. I've raided in World of Warcraft at a Heroic level over several expansions. I've played Guild Wars and Guild Wars 2 at a relatively decent level of difficulty. I was a little more casual with City of Heroes.

My main character is a Sith Sorcerer; Basically fresh 75. I'm working my way through the pre-expansion story content - It's more like "plodding", but I digress. I'm really just taking my time, playing a few hours each session. I'd like to dive into Flashpoints and stuff like that at some point relatively soon while I have an active subscription. I'm also sort of killing time while waiting for the Shadowlands expansion for WoW.

My in-game name is Taalutiia. Currently, I'm easiest to catch in the evening and I've usually been playing late at night/early morning US-EST.

I look forward to hearing from you soon!

We haven't seen you online SWTOR in a couple weeks , but glad we finally got you invited and hope all's well!

---

Hi there!

Like many others, I’m a player from the beginning returning after a long absence. Have been running solo for the last few weeks just making sure I was committed enough to jump in and stick around! I’ve found I have missed it, and now want to join up with some buddies and just have fun.

My main toon is a sharpshooter named Manwolf. Lvl 75. Not geared well yet but I’ve figured out the armor process. I’m a long time crafter, and have 5 other toons levels 35-50.

I’m still the guild holder of our old guild, have no idea how the heck to resign! I’d love to join. I’m easy...team player and willing to contribute however I need to!

Thanks for listening!

As my Sig shows......I have a toon named Manwolfe, as well as my main who is “Manwolf”.

Glad we were able to connect finally in-game and hope you've been having fun yep! ttyl i'm sure! :D

---

Hi, is your guild still looking for recruits?

. i have done all of the story lines. All 4 Sith are at 75, merc and sniper also. Op is closing in on 65.

For pubs i have a 75 sage, 70 scoundrel, 70 sentinel, 69 commando.

i can fit in both sides.

Yes indeed, we are always recruiting for as long as this forum thread exists and as long SWTOR exists :cool:

Anyways, what is your most played in-game name & side? Or just see my OP on page 1 and send me in-game MAIL if you're still interested in trying us out.

regards, Neestar (republic side) and Neevil (imperial side)

Edited by Nee-Elder

• 3 weeks later...
Yes indeed, we are always recruiting for as long as this forum thread exists and as long SWTOR exists :cool:

Anyways, what is your most played in-game name & side? Or just see my OP on page 1 and send me in-game MAIL if you're still interested in trying us out.

regards, Neestar (republic side) and Neevil (imperial side)

I need more people with whom to pvp and just do regular stuff. Thank you for your time. :)

I will send in game email tomorrow when I am online. Thanks!

Edited by Sappharan

• 1 month later...
Jumped over to this thread from your response in my returning player one. My IG names are Murrk, currently 63 Commando and Yill Seevea on the Imp side, somewhere in her 40s as an Operative.

You joined both our guilds, asked us a bunch of questions in our Discord, then quit a few days later lol

Sorry things didn't work out!

--

I need more people with whom to pvp and just do regular stuff. Thank you for your time. :)

I will send in game email tomorrow when I am online. Thanks!

No problem and glad we finally connected in-game!

---

I am a returning veteran (started in beta), and after a 2-2.5 year break and looking for a new guild on the Republic side. I am looking to be competitive in conquest, low drama, and some occasional GSF on the side. I have completed all story quests on both sides, but still currently do not have a level 70.

Was fun chatting with another fellow 'Founder' the other day in-game and hope you've been having fun in our chill guilds yep :D

-------------------

To anyone else still reading this thread:

After losing a whopping 4 of our longtime Officers recently (1 to another game, 1 to some bs melodrama we don't put up with, and 2 to another guild apparently bribing players with "millions" aka classic MMO bait & switch) we've finally hit a new stride of fresh activity & energy; particularly on our IMP side guild.

Now let's just hope BioWare can deliver enough in the coming months to hold player population more consistantly with this: https://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?p=9864776#edit9864776

Anyways, if anyone's interested in helping us continue rebuilding (again) please see my OP on page 1 .

regards, Nee :sy_title:

Edited by Nee-Elder

I am currently looking for a new guild, would be interested in talking. I am a returning player. I have been mostly on a sith alt named Wicked Intent. I have several level 75 toons,4 to 5 on each side. Edited by WinterFay
typo

• 3 weeks later...
I am currently looking for a new guild, would be interested in talking. I am a returning player. I have been mostly on a sith alt named Wicked Intent. I have several level 75 toons,4 to 5 on each side.

Glad we were able to connect in-game and get ALL your toons invited! :D

---------

For everyone else still reading this thread:

After a brief hiccup recently (see my previous post above ^^ ) , both our guilds seem to be back on-track nicely. If anyone needs a guild like ours, be sure to see my OP on page 1 of this thread.

And here's hoping BIOWARE can continue updates like this: https://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?p=9879310#edit9879310 ....to help make SWTOR's upcoming *10th Anniversary* a better success. :ph_great_update:

Edited by Nee-Elder

• 2 weeks later...
I’m also a returning player looking for people to run stuff with.

You never replied to my PM and now it looks like you're already taken care of --> http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?p=9879922#post9879922

---

I too am a returning player from KotFE looking to get back in the driver's seat.

Cool but unfortunately i can't send a 'guild invite' without first knowing your in-game-name. :(

--

I am a new player looking for a guild to join in game name Sagie Charles republic side

Haven't seen you online in-game yet , but i'll keep checking each day.

--

I am looking for a guild, would love to chat about what I can do for the guild and the other way around! Ek'teth is my in game name, Imperial side.

I tried adding that name to my in-game 'friend list' and it said "Player doesn't exist" lol

----

PM sent.

Replied to your PM and sent you a couple in-game 'whispers' (and MAIL) but never heard back. Then you eventually replied and, after chatting in whispers for a few minutes answering your questions, you said you wanted me to invite your "other character" into our Imperial side guild and would switchover to log that toon.

I then waited over 40 minutes for you to whisper me from that other toon....but never heard from you lol

Perhaps not a "good fit" after all ? :confused:

Oh well, best of luck to ya!

---------

To anyone else reading this thread who might be interested in our guild(s) , be sure to see my OP on page 1 and also be sure to check out some potentially significant upcoming changes with SWTOR in general:

https://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?p=9882986#edit9882986

Edited by Nee-Elder

• 4 weeks later...

Despite a few members jumping over to 'SW:Squadrons' for a bit, as well as some unfortunate confusion with today's big Update & EVENTS schedule: http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?p=9889369#post9889369

... We've been enjoying some increased activity in both guilds (which hopefully can continue thru Winter, when the next STORY content update arrives....finally :D )

Anyways, if anyone's still looking for a chill guild to join, please see my OP on page 1 of this thread yep.

./tiphat :sy_title: