[TAW] The Art Of Warfare - Looking for fun, active players. Check us out!!

Trmnx

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...
Fun and active guild always recruiting. Running Ops, FPs, and PVP. Willing to help and train new players.

With Summer ending soon, join us for the return of weekend events!

The more the better and it is always a fun and chill environment with this group regardless of what we do.

I posted an app.

I'm new and kinda casual at this point in my life, just lookin for some people to chill and play with. Mostly interested in PvE content, but I'll pretty much do whatever. I'm work-from-home for the foreseeable future, so I've been passively doing crew skills during the day, but I can really only "play" a couple evenings a week (Eastern timezone).

I can play any roles at a reasonably competent level, though I am not necessarily going to be able to dedicate a ton of time to long-form 'raid' equivalent content.

Extremely chill and non-toxic. Don't mind helping people out or whatever.

Main: Malgory - 46 Sith Sorc, intended to be a healer

Alt: Dagoven - 15 Powertech, intended to be a tank

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...
Hello TAW is once again recruiting and would love for anyone willing to give us a try. We have been around a very long time and still are here. We have several knowledgeable members who are willing to take the time to help with anything game related. We always take the time to make sure members have all the help they need whether it be anything related to pve, pvp content or things like crafting. We are here to have fun and help. Let any of us know if you are interested,

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...