LF IMP Heavy PVP Focused Guild

Kikwi

Hello there, and thanks for taking the time to read my post. I've recently just come back to the game after a long time away. I've played the game sense release off and on, and have only really done the story part of the game. I still haven't completed some expansion as well, but a few days ago I did a couple PVP matches and it was tons of fun. So, on that note I'm looking for a Heavy PVP focused guild, one that wouldn't mind taking on a complete noob to the game and very much so PVP. I still have a lot to learn about my class and the game in general, so some hand-holding guidance would be appreciated. I main a sorc , and would very much like to stick with that classs. I would very much like if the guild was; well organized, active/populated, and had discord. Again, I'm very new to PVP, and need to learn; call outs, maps and their mechanics-for like the huttball maps, etc, how to manage my class and it's abilities offensive/defensive and resource management, how best to do that in different situations, class vs class match ups and what to do, what to look for, and everything else that the guild can teach me, I'd like to try and really become good at the PVP of this game. So if you think that describes your guild then please don't hesitate to post something here, or send an in-game mail to : Hukros

Thanks again for taking the time to read the post, and I hope to hear from you !

Edited by Kikwi