TOR version: Kylo Ren robes

Kek... first they copied Revan into ep7 and made Kylo, no ppl want to copy it back again >.<

It's just another armour, unless you like every single armour in game and this one would break a perfect score there's zero reason to be against this, plus it would be fabulously rare and only a dozen superrich ppl would get it so it's not like you would see that many ppl running around wearing it :p

It's just another armour, unless you like every single armour in game and this one would break a perfect score there's zero reason to be against this, plus it would be fabulously rare and only a dozen superrich ppl would get it so it's not like you would see that many ppl running around wearing it :p

And of course by wearing, people would say they want to dress up as a

patricidal

tantrum-throwing *brat*.

Kek... first they copied Revan into ep7 and made Kylo, no ppl want to copy it back again >.<

Exactly...we already got his lightsaber,we shoudn't need his clothes...i mean Revan's clothes,we already have 2 revan sets,we don't need to dress around as edgy teenagers who can't control themselves.

I don't even want the unstable lightsaber why would I want to dress like him?! And as someone said there would be nothing but complaining about the low drop rate that it'd be given (dumbest bioware idea ever btw.)

Because It's Trendy To Like Kylo Ren.

• 1 year later...

Christ, that stupid lightsaber is probably the only thing I'm happy is nigh-unobtainable usually (and the only case where I dislike Direct Sale), if for no other reason that it spares me from having to look at it in game.

If they brought this out and I had to look at Emo Ren clones in every FP I think I'd chuck my computer out the window.

Keep Mickey's nonsense to itself.

Christ, that stupid lightsaber is probably the only thing I'm happy is nigh-unobtainable usually (and the only case where I dislike Direct Sale), if for no other reason that it spares me from having to look at it in game.

If they brought this out and I had to look at Emo Ren clones in every FP I think I'd chuck my computer out the window.

Keep Mickey's nonsense to itself.

While I share your sentiment regarding the defiant vented lightsaber and "Kylo Ren" robes, it sounds to me like you are saying that another player having (or not having) certain virtual pixels affects (or would affect) your enjoyment of the game.

I so much want TLJ Kylo's outfit. Extremly simple, knee-length medieval kind of a tunic. It's so simple. Not a fan of it coming with a cape as this kind of a cape already exists on reclusive master set and it look awful. It's not a cape that's attached to anything and it looks like it'd fall off any second in the game.

Also most of his screen time he doesn't even wear his cape. It was mostly used on promotional material.

Anyway, best shot of the accurate costume I could get:

https://i.redd.it/ys7cxg53xewz.jpg

They didn't use capeless version in promotional material even though Kylo literally wears a cape only in one scene.

Edited by Alec_Fortescue

I so much want TLJ Kylo's outfit. Extremly simple, knee-length medieval kind of a tunic. It's so simple. Not a fan of it coming with a cape as this kind of a cape already exists on reclusive master set and it look awful. It's not a cape that's attached to anything and it looks like it'd fall off any second in the game.

Maybe you could offer to do a 1.5 billion credit giveaway to get people to support your "cause".

Edited by Ratajack

While I share your sentiment regarding the defiant vented lightsaber and "Kylo Ren" robes, it sounds to me like you are saying that another player having (or not having) certain virtual pixels affects (or would affect) your enjoyment of the game.

Nice try, but no. What 'm saying is that the very existence of the pixels themselves is negatively affecting my enjoyment of the game. Their rarity merely mitigates that somewhat via the "out of sight, out of mind" principle.

Unlike you, I don't want to restrict what pixels someone does or does not have. I simply want some pixels to not exist, at all. I'm also keenly aware of my lack of authority on the matter, and short of voicing my displeasure once, will not be pouncing on everyone that demands said pixels, from now till the end of time.

What?

Alec is, um, famous on these forums for his long-standing crusade to get "traditional" Jedi robes(1) in the game. At one point he proposed a 1.5 billion credit giveaway for something or other related to this crusade.

(1) The weirdness of these being Jedi robes cannot be overstated. In ANH, Ben Kenobi (as he was known) wore hermit-like clothes while he was being a hermit. It later turned out that he was on the run from people who wanted to kill him for being a Jedi, and that the Jedi, before this state of affairs began, had worn robes like his. What better way to hide from people who want to kill you for being a Jedi than to go to a planet traditionally linked to Jedi training and to live there dressed as a Jedi. Not obvious at all.