Trash after 1st boss on EV Normal

Does anybody else think this trash got ninja buffed cause they are hitting the raid like trucks?

I wasn't like griping either. It just seemed like their hitting a lot harder than last week for us.

Edited by Maoxx

Ok we found out they ARE bugged. We split the group in 2 8 mans, apparently one group got mobs that had 150k health and were hitting for 6k a pop on everybody, while my group got mobs that only had 30k health and went down easily. And even further the group leader of the other group cant reset it or leave instance etc.......so best we can think of is the trash is for some reason is setting to Nightmare mode rather than normal.

To further add we cant even get back in EV after killling Gharj and trying to combine the groups together again.

The workaround ended up being we had to all drop group and then we could go back in. So yea something is funky in denmark.... yea just add this to a long list.

Edited by Maoxx

Well you didnt say you were doing 16 man

16 man operations are much harder (well more annoying anyway) than normal mode operations.

Basically 8 man HM = 16 man normal

but you can have a few weakly geared people and still be ok.

sounds like one of your groups was on 8 man and the other was still on 16 man. to reset everyone has to leave, split into 2, change and reset , and then enter.

Edited by Pilige

Well you didnt say you were doing 16 man

16 man operations are much harder (well more annoying anyway) than normal mode operations.

Basically 8 man HM = 16 man normal

but you can have a few weakly geared people and still be ok.

sounds like one of your groups was on 8 man and the other was still on 16 man. to reset everyone has to leave, split into 2, change and reset , and then enter.

not really.

8-man operations are a lot harder especially on soa... 16-man soa is so much easier...

3 (16-man) balls instead of 2 (8-man) and one mindtrap... and it doesnt matter that much when one of your healers gets thrown into the air or gets mindtrapped. Wheres the problem on 16-man when your tank gets mindtrapped on 3rd phase? yes theres no such problem.

If you would read other posts you would know that.

Basically 8 man Nightmare > 16 man Nightmare

Yes some parts are harder on 16-man.. especially trash.

To the original poster:

Skill/Gear check. You could make 2 8-man teams till you get to soa. Its basically free loot till there.

not really.

8-man operations are a lot harder especially on soa... 16-man soa is so much easier...

3 (16-man) balls instead of 2 (8-man) and one mindtrap... and it doesnt matter that much when one of your healers gets thrown into the air or gets mindtrapped. Wheres the problem on 16-man when your tank gets mindtrapped on 3rd phase? yes theres no such problem.

If you would read other posts you would know that.

Basically 8 man Nightmare > 16 man Nightmare

Yes some parts are harder on 16-man.. especially trash.

To the original poster:

Skill/Gear check. You could make 2 8-man teams till you get to soa. Its basically free loot till there.

We DID split the raid in 2 8 mans....One group was stuck with trash that still had 150k something health, while mine had normal 8 man trash.....and the other leader set it to 8 man normal, reset it etc......so I dunno what to tell you and to further compound this issue my group cleared to Gharj and reinvited the other 8 to do more 16 man stuff, but problem is even when we set it to 16 man normal it would only let 8 people in. So no it aint a gear/skill check something was odd with the instance tonight. (I will add we have had Normal mode on farm for several weeks now so I doubt we all just suddenly got stupid about the trash in the instance)

To add even after we decided to continue with 2 8 man groups due to the aforementioned issue, it wouldn't let all of my 8 people in my saved instance. Even though i know good and well they were with me when I killed Gharj (who also bugged out) But it would only let anywhere from 2 - 7 of us inside while forcing the rest to stay on the fleet.

Edited by Maoxx