Master Ranos Recruitment

EAFSAMWISE

Ranos was unfortunately tied to the DvL event, which originally ran I think June 2016 up until October (?) 2016, or around KOTET's release.

There were numerous tiers with various rewards (mounts, armors, pets, and titles), and the catch with the companion rewards was Master Ranos vs Darth Hexid was based on Light or Dark choices the playerbase made, with Ranos (and lightside choices) ultimately I guess winning that by the end of the event.

I wouldn't mind if they reintroduced Ranos in some way for newer players, saying that as someone who does have her and doesn't wish the pain of DvL on anyone else. They did reintroduce Hexid through achievements.

Yeah, I do nto have Ranos, but want her very much! Of course I'm waiting for Nico and Paxton to return as well, but as for Ranos she is number one of comps I want.

It's not that I want her for free or something. I can do some sort of stuff to get her, but not DVL as it has been. I heard that a lot of if not all people hated that event as hell, so upgraded and completely new event or something to get her is welcome.

BW said they are aware of all of that, but for real will think after 10th anniversary, so we have a lot of time to wait to even hear anything about that.

In the meantime I'm waiting for any info about Nico and Paxton.