Ataru? Acrobatic form? At least make it make sense.

Spasi

Okay so.I know its an old game and we have had this for years on end.But its driving me insane.The ataru form is called the acrobatic form its even written in the description. And it is the acrobatic form by having no acrobatic animations whatsoever.Someone screwed up while naming because Guardian's Vigilance tree should be the ataru form while the Sentinel's combat tree should be shien form(Juggernaut and marauder respectively).This is all completely irrelevant yes but its still something that feels like they put no effort into.Yeah Yoda uses ataru and he's fast.lets make it fast then.But completely forget the most fun aspect of the form in cannon - the acrobatics.This spec is the most grounded spec in the game and why?No reason whatsoever.So they nerfed it to the ground being the worst sent/mara spec.And it makes no sense in lore.Why does it even exist.My suggestion is to completely rework the spec like they did with the concentration/fury shii-cho tree.Have the 3 specs being like this- Watchman(Annihilation) good for pve cause dot spec. Concentration(Fury) being in the middle as good for both PvE and PvP but not the best as it is now.And Combat(Carnage) should be the burst pvp spec.Lowest dps in terms of dummy but having the cc defense and the mobility needed to be good in pvp.I know all sent specs are technically viable right now and this all makes 0 sense while having classes like shadows that must be tanks or nothing cause their dps specs are bad.I can give my opinion however even if its completely pointless cause i am asking EA and BW to do something that makes sense.

• 1 month later...