Outstanding questions from KotET (spoilers)

TrueBritannia

First off, I want to say I loved the story. A vast improvement on KotFE in every way, and I really liked the ending (although I'm surprised that Valkorion was destroyed).

But this thread is about the big questions that remain outstanding given the ending of KotET:

1) The Knights of Zakuul

We of course know who the Knights are. My question is: now that we've taken the Eternal Throne, what is to be their fate? The Knights serve the Throne and were no fans of Vaylin (and of Arcann to lesser extent), but no mention was made of them in the aftermath of our victory. I was hoping they'd rebel against Vaylin in the story but they obviously didn't. So with the rise of our Alliance as the dominant galactic power and us siting on the Throne, will the Knights pledge their loyalty to us?

2) The Gravestone, the Eternal Fleet and Iokath

So we discovered Iokath and some information about how the Eternal Fleet came about. But there's still several remaining unknowns. First, why was the Gravestone built and by whom exactly? Second, what becomes of Iokath? There are several references in-game about the possibility of a return. Third, where did Valkorion find the Eternal Fleet? How did he move it? How did he chain it to the Eternal Throne?

3) The Scions

We were told that the Scions would return when we needed them. It turns out that we didn't need them to take the Eternal Throne. In their end game message, the Scions commend us for fulfilling their prophecy, before warning us that something is coming. So I suppose we can safely assume that the Scions will be making a return in some form.

So what do you all think? I get the impression there's enough deliberate open ends to form the basis of the next phase in the story.