Horrible Server Lag?

Hostility

Anybody else getting awful server lag? At first I though it was my network, but I've troubleshooted multiples times and my network appears to be completely fine. However, when I'm in game I regularly drop to red bar. Its almost unplayable. ANybody else getting this?

lots of people are getting it. its not you. its not your modem. its swtor servers again.

Today is Sunday 04/22/2018 @ 10:10 am E.S.T. for me and I am being continuously disconnected from the server while I'm in PvP combat...

I do not understand why or what is causing this? I have re-booted my computer, my network is running at 400 Mbs (good speed) so It must be the servers but what's odd is not everyone is experiencing this issue as I am in game at the moment?

• 2 weeks later...
It also seems to spike when i initiate a space mission, my ms is 100 while on fleet than it spikes to a solid 400ms during a space mission.:confused:

I played a PVP space mission for the first time in years and I was less than a minute into the mission, when my connection stopped.