SWTOR Withdraw

LX_Theo

Me and my friend are on a hockey team that are out of town in Canada for the weekend (thru to Sunday in this case). We started feeling SWTOR Withdraw in the first day :( . We sat together on the bus and have consistently discussed what we planned to do when we got back, lol.

Anyone else have to deal with this yet?

Me and my friend are on a hockey team that are out of town in Canada for the weekend (thru to Sunday in this case). We started feeling SWTOR Withdraw in the first day :( . We sat together on the bus and have consistently discussed what we planned to do when we got back, lol.

Don't miss it at all. Too boring to miss.

Good to know youre bothering posting here.

You know, those two things are the perfect materials for making a troll. How life under the bridge? :rolleyes:

How's he trolling? He answered your question.

Because his opinion is different than yours, he's trolling?

And people wonder why game forums are a mess.

How's he trolling? He answered your question.

Because his opinion is different than yours, he's trolling?

And people wonder why game forums are a mess.

How many people stick around to make those sort of comments after they've decided that the game is too boring for them to even want top lay when not will be posting here? The ones who are not just trying to rip on the game with hate just for the sake of creaing dislike for it or annoying people. Those who do are by definition trolling) are not going to be sticking around and making those type of comments.

Try again.

Hello everyone!

We would kindly like to remind you to stay on-topic in this thread, and refrain from attacking or insulting each other. We expect all community members to be respectful of one another. Please do not make rude or disparaging remarks regarding other members of the community, even if they were being rude to you.

Thank you!

Exactly! I 100% agree! I've already cancelled my subscription and uninstalled this game. I recommend you do the same.

You remain pretty active on the forums for someone that doesnt even play the game.

Glad youre enojying the game OP. Now go fight someone on the ice. Use your hatred! :D

Edited by Folgrin

How many people stick around to make those sort of comments after they've decided that the game is too boring for them to even want top lay when not will be posting here? The ones who are not just trying to rip on the game with hate just for the sake of creaing dislike for it or annoying people. Those who do are by definition trolling) are not going to be sticking around and making those type of comments.

Try again.

Incorrect.

Just because people (and a lot of them, in the case of Swtor) don't find the game enjoyable or un-sub doesn't mean they don't want it to be good. For example, I think the game is bland and riddled with poor design choices (which is why I answered your question with a "no"), but I also think it has MASSIVE potential and would love nothing more than this game to really pick up steam, fix the problems it has, and introduce new content at a reasonable pace.

You're just upset because someone has introduced the idea that the game isn't nearly as good as you want everyone to think it is, which you brought upon yourself by making this thread.

What you effectively just said was that everyone who DOESN'T have withdraw is trolling, because they shouldn't be on the forums; so with that logic no one should respond with a "no" answer.

If you're not prepared for the answer, don't ask the question.

Try again.

Incorrect.

Just because people (and a lot of them, in the case of Swtor) don't find the game enjoyable or un-sub doesn't mean they don't want it to be good. For example, I think the game is bland and riddled with poor design choices (which is why I answered your question with a "no"), but I also think it has MASSIVE potential and would love nothing more than this game to really pick up steam, fix the problems it has, and introduce new content at a reasonable pace.

You're just upset because someone has introduced the idea that the game isn't nearly as good as you want everyone to think it is, which you brought upon yourself by making this thread.

What you effectively just said was that everyone who DOESN'T have withdraw is trolling, because they shouldn't be on the forums; so with that logic no one should respond with a "no" answer.

If you're not prepared for the answer, don't ask the question.

Try again.

And there we go. You're wrong. I'm saying people who don't like the game and stick around only to attack it with unconstructive comments are trolling.

Boring is not constructive in context, or helpful to anyone but someone with intentions of a troll. I respect different opinions, but not unjustified hate.

Try again.

No...but I was in beta for the last 6 months of testing.

No surprise a Canadian is playing hockey. :p:)

And there we go. You're wrong. I'm saying people who don't like the game and stick around only to attack it with unconstructive comments are trolling.

Boring is not constructive in context, or helpful to anyone but someone with intentions of a troll. I respect different opinions, but not unjustified hate.

Try again.

Quite the contradiction you have going there.

So saying something is boring (an opinion) isn't constructive and is a sign of someone with the intentions of trolling (as you've been quick to point out) and yet you respect different opinions? Funny, because your response to his opinion was far from respect, and it certainly wasn't unjustified hate on his part.

You know nothing of his post other than he said the game was boring, so how is he trolling? You still haven't answered that question, specifically. Guess what? He's not the only one who thinks the game is boring.

By the way, I don't have withdraw.

Try again.

Quite the contradiction you have going there.

So saying something is boring (an opinion) isn't constructive and is a sign of someone with the intentions of trolling (as you've been quick to point out) and yet you respect different opinions? Funny, because your response to his opinion was far from respect, and it certainly wasn't unjustified hate on his part.

You know nothing of his post other than he said the game was boring, so how is he trolling? You still haven't answered that question, specifically. Guess what? He's not the only one who thinks the game is boring.

By the way, I don't have withdraw.

Try again.

His inability to put the effort in, as well as the lack of, to support the "boring" part is what makes unjustified.

I could easily call you a lazy slob. That could be my opinion. Does it make it true? That's likely subjective. But is it justified? No. I made no backing to the claim to add any legitimacy. His claim was entirely unjustified.

Now, if a person posts such a comment, what possible reason could they have for doing it? Obviously he didn't feel strongly enough about the reasons to add any backing. So constructive criticism of the game is well out of the question. Posts are not just made for no reason. What possible service could it serve? Only one reasonable explanation comes to mind, and it involves trolling.

Try again.

Edited by LX_Theo

His inability to put the effort in, as well as the lack of, to support the "boring" part is what makes unjustified.

I could easily call you a lazy slob. That could be my opinion. Does it make it true? That's likely subjective. But is it justified? No. I made no backing to the claim to add any legitimacy. His claim was entirely unjustified.

Now, if a person posts such a comment, what possible reason could they have for doing it? Obviously he didn't feel strongly enough about the reasons to add any backing. So constructive criticism of the game is well out of the question. Posts are not just made for no reason. What possible service could it serve? Only one reasonable explanation comes to mind, and it involves trolling.

Try again.

I'm pretty sure You win this round.

Edited by CygnusMX

Try again.

So in your world, people aren't allowed to answer a question with "yes" or "no"? He answered your question with a "no" then explained that it was boring, and yet this is all unacceptable to you; so what you're really upset about is that the forum doesn't implement a minimum character feature, greater than 5, before being able to post, is that it?

Too also clarify, posting an opinion is unjustified because.....it's different from yours? People have to right to post their opinions without writing an essay over them. I'm sorry that he didn't ask for your permission to post. So, for example, I'm going to ask you a question: do you like cake?

Seriously, do you like cake?

If you do not answer, fully, citing every dimension and dynamic of what makes cake "good" to you, as well as provide both a cover sheet and completed works cited page, your answer will be completely unjustified, leading me to believe you are trolling.

See how your argument looks?

What more backing does he need if he thinks the game is boring, and what would make you think (your own argument here) that someone who is bored with the game is going to go to the trouble of writing a doctorate level thesis over why they think so? Some people do, some people don't, both parties have the right to do so.

Are you also implying that his post was made for no reason? You asked a question. He answered it. There's your reason.

Try again.

I have withdrawal syndrom every morning I go to work :(

Don't mind the troll OP, they are experiencing change phobia;

The negative consequences of change phobia

•You feel utterly helpless when you see others' whims and expectations

•You may become so afraid that you no longer feel an urge to live longer

•Change in your life causes disturbance in relationships

•As you find yourself of not being able to cope up with the changes you tend to lose your hope and become frustrated and depressed in life

•As you cannot face change as a challenge in life you become a slave of incessant destructive habits

•The passion of your life is greatly affected

•Your fear destroys your creativity in life

You can do it people! :w_cool:

This is one of those games that sucks you in, it has what alot of games are missing, immersion and it does it really well.

Ignore the trolling, they have nothing better to do with their time than post on the forum of a game they don't play, don't want to play....how sad is that ?

Edited by Solosus

After raiding WoW for 5 years solid my wife & I learned to take MMOs in moderation. Their immersion can lead to a lot of late nights and groggy days, and this game is as immersive as we've played. Like you, we find ourselves occasionally talking about it and our characters when we aren't playing.