HK-47 in Foundry Hard Mode...Bugged?

We do the script and this what my friends and I have come across:

1.) We break the core chamber right away and he still comes out with Power of the Core 1-2shotting the tank, then the healer.

2.)We get him down, hit him for final damage and he teleports into the core, it drops and he snipes us through it.

This is pretty frustrating as we have been working on this mob for nearly 3 nights now, I have spent probably 150k in repairs trying to get this encounter down.

Is he still buggy or what are we missing?

Again we break the core chamber as soon as it comes down.

Edited by Jokael

This fight is a buggy mess. We've done it probably 3 times total before we wrote it off as not worth the effort. He either still gets the buff, snipes people from inside the core, is outside the core sniping people but immune, goes into stealth and never comes out, or spawns 6-8 adds in a single wave instead of the 2-4 it usually is.

There is absolutely nothing consistent with this fight, period.

Couldn't figure out a way to prevent him from getting Power of The Core. I just popped cooldowns after he came back out, tanked him, DPS blew cooldowns to push him back in the thing.

The Power wears off by the time he has to Snipe anyways. Just stay alive as a tank and DPS him as hard as you can while he's attackable.

If you can't beat this fight with his buff up, you have no chance of killing Revan at all anyways.