IMPORTANT! Fix Debuffs in operations!

Dear bioware u got alot of work on your hands but to fix your raid content more, u must fix miss debuffs in raid obsculate from marauders and other high miss chance debuffs are just silly that they work on bosses, it makes them miss 100% with proper rotation its just facrolling bosses in hardmode/nightmare like nothing. Please remove miss debuffs that are really high that you can put on bosses or nerf them to the ground so they give small miss chance.

example is foreman crusher is suppose to hit ridiculusly hard on tank i guess, Yes i have really good gear and high defence and obsorb and obsorb chance, but putting obsculate on rotation on his frenzy makes him miss 100% with smash debuff more or less.

this gotta be fixed, also that we juggs can tank bosses with 30 less migtation talents than shield tech and darkness just shows how bad damage, Since we also are forced to run with vengence/immortal hybrid specc with impale to hold agro and to get most migtation possible for jugg tanks also makes this even more silly.

Upp the numbers they hit on tanks by a LARGE margin and fix jugg immortal tree and fix miss debuffs. and fix rakata gear and this game gonna end up being a really good game for pve:rs.

Also trash in HM/nightmare karragaths palace drops columi/rakata token guess its a bugg :D

Best regards FuzioN

Edited by FuzioNdapro

Obfuscate rotation? It's 6 seconds on a minute cooldown. If you want to stack 10 Marauders go ahead, otherwise you're going to have to pick and choose carefully when you want your Obfuscate up.

First of there is other classes with similar debuff like sniper, it was an example, also in 16 man raids u can have alot more marauders than than in 8man. and he dont go to frenzy until every 1min or so, wich means u got a rotation for each.

Sniper

Marauder

ops dps

sith inq dps

sith inq healer

bh merc healer

jugg tank

jugg tank

do u get it now? u can easly do a rotation on it.

Please get facts before trolling on forum please :)

Edited by FuzioNdapro

Obfuscate rotation? It's 6 seconds on a minute cooldown. If you want to stack 10 Marauders go ahead, otherwise you're going to have to pick and choose carefully when you want your Obfuscate up.

.... you dont need 100% uptime, just when some bosses frenzy and other stuff

do u get it now? u can easly do a rotation on it.

So before u start going on with trolling with 10 marauders get your facts straight or be quiet please, becuse u simply have no clue.

Given that we used accuracy debuffs to survive Nightmare Droid Salvos, I'm pretty sure I have a clue. What I'm saying is that they aren't all 90%, and even if you have several, you still need to use them strategically.

And they don't do ANYTHING for you on fights where the damage doesn't come from normal boss abilities. Try obfuscating Ball Lightnings.

Doesn't really need a nerf IMHO.

Given that we used accuracy debuffs to survive Nightmare Droid Salvos, I'm pretty sure I have a clue. What I'm saying is that they aren't all 90%, and even if you have several, you still need to use them strategically.

And they don't do ANYTHING for you on fights where the damage doesn't come from normal boss abilities. Try obfuscating Ball Lightnings.

When it 100% removes a mechanic of a boss/gearcheck and difficulty of a boss yes it wrong thats what u dont understand.

And ofc it doenst work on all bosses and thats not the point the thing is it nullifies an entire mechanic of a fight. its like lets say patchwerk in vanilla wow where u could abuse the tier 2 bugg setbonus. wich nullfied so u only had to heal one tank.

u should be able to make mechanics easier with spells sure but removing a mechanic from a boss entirely ruins the fight entirely.

and trust me later on when raid content should be hard and bosses that are heal heavy and swapping tanks u dont need to swap tanks u can just put up miss debuff rotation and the fights will become so easy it sad wich ruins all the effort of a good PVE fight that anyone even bad players can kill.

Edited by FuzioNdapro

forman crushers frenzy and many other bosses that will come