EV the dead get no loot Bio could care less.

In a nut shell last boss was killed the team got stuck in combat and could not Rez the dead. So the dead could not loot There chest drop off the boss we had to leave it. In game support says to bad and they closed the ticket.... Way to go Bio I can hear the people leaving the game over the poor in game support.

In a nut shell last boss was killed the team got stuck in combat and could not Rez the dead. So the dead could not loot There chest drop off the boss we had to leave it. In game support says to bad and they closed the ticket.... Way to go Bio I can hear the people leaving the game over the poor in game support.

For Soa, this is apparently working as intended. That is the response we got back from a support ticket as well, if you happen to die or be a in a mind trap, good luck getting loot.

There really should be an elevator or stairs to get down to Soa, being killed should not exclude you from loot if you get the boss down.

Run back in, jump to your death, combat rezz. If you do it to a healer, they will be out of combat when they get rezzed and can rezz others. Then loot.

How do people not think of these things.

Well when all your healers area dead...

no the healer died after the boss was dead. How does that happen?

This is a good question. Especially since it's a healer. They forget to top off before the last lightning ball hit or something? Would be pretty epic fail for a healer to die like that.

I was actually hit by his stunn which then bugged me on the bottum. before I could even QT out and get back the boss was dead and I was alive stuck on bottum with no loot chest for me :mad:. Put in a ticket two days ago and haven't even heard anything about it.

not if the team is stuck in combat. they cant rez even if you jump down to your death.

No one in your group was a sin or operative or marauder?

i.e. Vanish (and similar abilities) gets you out of combat and lets you rez.

Issue right now is that there are quite a lot of people here who think that if it doesn't happen to them, it doesn't need to be fixed and other people just need to L2P.

Unfortunately, this often derail the thread and obscure the issues at hand.

Combat ress the dead people if possible next time, we had the same exact issue tonight and had to wait around for 15 minutes for CR cooldowns..

Issue right now is that there are quite a lot of people here who think that if it doesn't happen to them, it doesn't need to be fixed and other people just need to L2P.

This. The forum is full of them.

I don't see anyone saying "don't fix it". Just a lot of people pointing out very logical workarounds that experienced people think of on the fly. Considering you only get stuck in combat on normal mode Soa, you'd figure most of the time especially after they made the fight easier that guilds would have someone alive who can combat rezz. Use the workaround, get your loot. Hopefully they put a fix in soon.