Next expansion ideas

Teaurie

As an ex wow player i was hard core gnome player, I LOVE LITTLE CLASSES!!! so i suggest that bioware makes 2 new species for next expansion. jawa for empire due to the fact they were notorious for dealing with stealing droids. and have many possibilities for the existing classes. and i suggest making a yoda species for the republic side, which has many posibilities for the currect classes as well. for jawas i say they should have a new crew skill become available as well known as making droids as pets. not trying to copy wow but i did enjoy the gnome engineering, making tanks and stuff for mini battles and now they have pokemon type battle pets coming soon, i actually find alot of positive things in my opinion about this. so pls post your comments. ide love to hear what u have to say and im sure bioware would seriously consider this for a future expansion. :wea_03: Edited by Teaurie
spelling corrections

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I can actually agree with the Yoda species. There was bound to be the little buggers running around.

exactly and i think jawas have been a secret favortie of alot of SW fans so i think this is the best way to go to please both sides!:wea_03:

As an ex wow player i was hard core gnome player, I LOVE LITTLE CLASSES!!! so i suggest that bioware makes 2 new species for next expansion. jawa for empire due to the fact they were notorious for dealing with stealing droids. and have many possibilities for the existing classes. and i suggest making a yoda species for the republic side, which has many posibilities for the currect classes as well. for jawas i say they should have a new crew skill become available as well known as making droids as pets. not trying to copy wow but i did enjoy the gnome engineering, making tanks and stuff for mini battles and now they have pokemon type battle pets coming soon, i actually find alot of positive things in my opinion about this. so pls post your comments. ide love to hear what u have to say and im sure bioware would seriously consider this for a future expansion. :wea_03:

A) Do you know the name of Yoda's race? (they are supposed to be rare in the star wars universe)

B) What will the jawas look like when you remove thier robes?

Please dont ruin star wars for me!

As an ex wow player i was hard core gnome player, I LOVE LITTLE CLASSES!!! so i suggest that bioware makes 2 new species for next expansion. jawa for empire due to the fact they were notorious for dealing with stealing droids. and have many possibilities for the existing classes. and i suggest making a yoda species for the republic side, which has many posibilities for the currect classes as well. for jawas i say they should have a new crew skill become available as well known as making droids as pets. not trying to copy wow but i did enjoy the gnome engineering, making tanks and stuff for mini battles and now they have pokemon type battle pets coming soon, i actually find alot of positive things in my opinion about this. so pls post your comments. ide love to hear what u have to say and im sure bioware would seriously consider this for a future expansion. :wea_03:

Do you work for Bioware? No? Ok, leave it to them to make their own bad ideas.

And if you want to give bioware your input try making it look like you know what you're talking about. Throw in some capital letters, more puncuation, proper grammar. You know, stuff like that.

Also, you cant play as a "Yoda Species." No game will ever have a playable Yoda Species. George Lucas will retcon the entire Star Wars story before the lets that happen.

Edited by Deacoon

A) Do you know the name of Yoda's race? (they are supposed to be rare in the star wars universe)

Yoda's Race has no name.

for starters the yoda type species was only rare during the 6 episdoes. this game is based almost 3000 years b4 the 6 episodes so they r not so rare ide say during that time frame, :jawa_tongue:

They are still rare, there is a reason the species didn't have any records. BTW George Lucas forbids any story about the species of Yoda.

Before those two races there are many other races that should be included in game.

for starters the yoda type species was only rare during the 6 episdoes. this game is based almost 3000 years b4 the 6 episodes so they r not so rare ide say during that time frame, and its only a suggestion, im not ruining star wars for u, if u let my opoin ruin star wars then u r weak minded and should prolly go back to world of dork craft. or just quit gaming all together or play a kids game like pokemon or something easy for u to stay non offended and keep u occupied i find the combat system to work fine for me tyvm. god bless again its only my opinon! :jawa_tongue:

Yoda's race is of unknown origin from an unknown planet and Lucas has forbidden any EU content to explore it.

I would love to see Jawa as a playable race but this is not the type of game for it. Theme Park games like this are too restrictive. A Sandbog game would be perfect for a Jawa. There is no way I would want to see a Jawa combat toon. If we had the ability to create a crafting and trading only toon like SWG them it would be great to have a Jawa toon.

Yodas race, from what I have come to read through extensive researching on the internets, has no name. since he was the only one left, Lucas felt there was no need to give that part of his story. They have just been know as "Yoda".

With the Jawas, can't see one of them speaking Galactic Basic (don't really see that happening in the EU) and, without that, they aren't going to make a short-list of playable species since this game centers heavily around VO and class story.

Also, Jawas are pretty rare outside of Tatooine. While they did appear on other planets sometimes, they aren't really a commonplace alien species like some of the others.

The Yoda-species doesn't have a prayer of being an option in this game and doesn't even warrant discussion. There was Yoda, Yaddle, Master Vandar from KOTOR and a Jedi Master in TOR. Those are the only 4 known members of this species in the films plus EU and the EU is pretty massive. With only 4 individuals from this race in the entire history of SW, don't think you're going to see dozens of them running around as planet as a playable species.

There are a number of species that were more frequent and common throughout the SW universe that will be much higher up on the list of additional playable species such as Togruta, Nautolan, Mon Calamari, Weequay, Quarren, Ithorians, Rodians, Selkath, Kel Dor, Duros, Gran, Cerean, Wookie, and Trandoshan.

Do you work for Bioware? No? Ok, leave it to them to make their own bad ideas.

And if you want to give bioware your input try making it look like you know what you're talking about. Throw in some capital letters, more puncuation, proper grammar. You know, stuff like that.

Also, you cant play as a "Yoda Species." No game will ever have a playable Yoda Species. George Lucas will retcon the entire Star Wars story before the lets that happen.

no i dont work for bioware, and their ideas arent bad, actually i love this game more then any other mmo ive ever played and ive been playing mmo's for over 6 years, now , furthermore about punctuation, i really dont think people care about capitol letters when reading a forum post! "OMG HE/SHE DIDNT USE CAPS OR PUNCTUATION! AAAAHHH! THE WORLD IS GONNA FALL APART CAUSE ONE PERSON DOESNT USE PROPER GRAMMAR!"

dude get over yerself man, play the game and lose the rediculous attitude and rudenesss pls. GOD BLESS!! :wea_03:

Look it was just an opinion and a suggestion! dang people why do half of u guys have such an attitude? i hope u realise bioware monitors these forums and honestly i hope the ones of u who r rude get disciplined by bioware. u reap what u sow u know? now ive always been cordial and polite or at least try my best to be, considering im bipolar.....:wea_03: Edited by Teaurie
spelling error,

no i dont work for bioware, and their ideas arent bad, actually i love this game more then any other mmo ive ever played and ive been playing mmo's for over 6 years, now , furthermore about punctuation, i really dont think people care about capitol letters when reading a forum post! "OMG HE/SHE DIDNT USE CAPS OR PUNCTUATION! AAAAHHH! THE WORLD IS GONNA FALL APART CAUSE ONE PERSON DOESNT USE PROPER GRAMMAR!"

dude get over yerself man, play the game and lose the rediculous attitude and rudenesss pls. GOD BLESS!! :wea_03:

The point is, its really difficult to read what your typing. How is BioWare going to take you seriously if you don't care how you present yourself to them.

The idea is alright, I wouldn't mind playing a Yoda/Jawa race. I'd love to kick *** like Yoda did in Episode 2. I just don't believe it would be in the best interest of the Star Wars franchise to make it a reality.

Yeah, then Gungans.

j/k

seriously, people have taken this subject way too seriously, the idea of forums is to share ideas and thoughts, not negativity! people need to relax, enjoy the game and see what bioware has in store for us all! End of point. Period.... :wea_03: