Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Bioware - you REALLY should watch this.

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > PvP
Bioware - you REALLY should watch this.

darkofblue
07.13.2020 , 10:08 PM | #21
Quote: Originally Posted by TrixxieTriss View Post
It is not popping 24/7 on every server. And that’s the problem because that’s how you can see how bad the snow balling is. Go to a server where it doesn’t pop 24/7 and you’ll get a better picture. Because if the game was healthy It wouldn’t only have 5 servers and every server would pop 24/7.
If we follow your logic that your server pops 24/7, then Bioware should merge every server into one game server and then everyone would pop 24/7.
Hey how about a server squish?

Raansu
07.13.2020 , 11:52 PM | #22
Quote: Originally Posted by darkofblue View Post
I mean...there's only 2 NA servers left and 3 EU servers lol. They probably reallly don't want there to be only 1 NA server or 1 EU server because at that point...............ya its just admitting the game is done and dead lol.

TrixxieTriss
07.13.2020 , 11:52 PM | #23
While this would be good for pvpers, it would be terrible for many RP and pve
People who don’t like mergers.

You also have to consider if they just make one game server or one per region. Which also has its problems because of extra lag. Ie, if they decided to make the one server be located in EU, I wouldn’t even be able to play pve content, let alone pvp.

The next merge will herald the death of the game. I’d give it 12-18 months till it closed for good after another merge

-Bob-
07.14.2020 , 06:54 AM | #24
Then maybe they need to make a ranked for new players to sharpen their teeth on, so they dont play with skilled players and learn how to play.
You get Arena pops in regs and you also have pre season. The only way you improve against better players is to play with/against skilled players. There are lots of variables that go into those situations that aren't really replicated in regs.
*edit to add* - You can also find someone willing to duel you in a stronghold or open world somewhere. Get someone who you think is a skilled PVPer and ask them if they would be willing to duel you.
There are no Victims, Only volunteers!
Der Untermensch
Referral link
Wound in the force/The Bastion/Harbinger/SS

DaZeeZee
07.15.2020 , 01:34 PM | #25
"huttball popping so much" what universe is this and how do I get there? never had it pop once. all that ever pops are deathmatches.