I want more interactions with Vette!

Peoniasiedem

And this is my ONLY ONE problem with this game, I like everything, the story is great, the game is very pleasant, I love the possibility of romance with selected characters, that my Sith can have a WIFE - BUT! not everyone likes to romance with Lana Beniko in later chapters, and I liked Vette much more than other characters, Class Story has built up a great bond between me and the decisions of my characters, what was the purpose of letting my character fall in love with someone who later doesn't participate in his life? I'm just sorry I miss my crazy Twi'lek girl after KOTET :( I hope that this character will return to the game in the future :'(

I'm just sorry I miss my crazy Twi'lek girl after KOTET :( I hope that this character will return to the game in the future :'(

I'm not sure what you mean here.

Vette is still in the game unless...

During KOTFE/ET you get the choice at one point to save either Vette or Torian. If you are past KOTET and you don't have Vette, you either chose Torian or you skipped some of KOTFE/ET and it auto-chose to save Torian.

You might be able to get Vette from the terminal in your Odessen base.

Vette is still in the game unless...

During KOTFE/ET you get the choice at one point to save either Vette or Torian. If you are past KOTET and you don't have Vette, you either chose Torian or you skipped some of KOTFE/ET and it auto-chose to save Torian.

You might be able to get Vette from the terminal in your Odessen base.

I know that, I know what you mean, I mean, later there is no more interaction and she just is like unwanted pokemon in a box, no more adventures with her, cutscenes etc. :'(

I know that, I know what you mean, I mean, later there is no more interaction and she just is like unwanted pokemon in a box, no more adventures with her, cutscenes etc. :'(

Well, if you actually use her as your companion, you would have adventures and cut scenes. 🤔

Make it up yourself. Bioware can't be expected to do anything like that. There's zero money to be made in what you're asking for and if they did it for Vette, they'd need to do it for others as well.

I am afraid that you are right, but I can set up a topic in the forum and I can pray for it, maybe this game will see an amazing return, and this is my wish list :)

It would be nice if other thinking like me, and there are such players, would also sign up here, but no one has the time or the will... :<

I am afraid that you are right, but I can set up a topic in the forum and I can pray for it, maybe this game will see an amazing return, and this is my wish list :)

It would be nice if other thinking like me, and there are such players, would also sign up here, but no one has the time or the will... :<

People have asked for this already and we are still asking but as of yet not yet. I would suggest following Charles on twitter more so than the forums as he listens and communicates a bit more on these story issues.

I honesty have to agree, Vette is like one of the top companions and I'd love to have more interactions with her on my SW. Kinda partly the reason why I somewhat neglected all my other characters and mainly just focused on my SW ha. Still, do or do not, I'm not gonna get bent out of shape over it.