<The Academy> is recruiting!

CaptRogue

The Academy was started with the idea of helping players learn how to actually play their classes, learn the various features of the game, to the best of their abilities. (We have a guild both factions.)

All too often players who've been in game for years, still don't know how to gear their toons properly. Or run a correct rotation. Some never have set foot in an operation yet have been max level for a long time.

Our aim is to change that.

We don't claim to know it all. But what we don't know we will try to point you in the right direction of someone who does know.

We welcome all player types: free, preferred, subs. New to game, returning or veteran players.

We are a family friendly, relaxed atmosphere guild.

As we get more members in, we will schedule guild runs, training events, etc...

If you are a veteran player & have expertise in a certain area of the game & would like to perhaps being a mentor/advisor, please contact me. Ideally I would like to have veterans of specific areas that wouldn't mind being hit up in Discord every now and then for advise & tips.

If you'd like that, again, shoot me a message.

You can PM me here on the forums & I can shoot you my discord name so we can get in touch.

Or you can join our guild's discord: https://discord.gg/Sks6egf & request an invite.

Or just PM my discord name: Kolto Shot #4685

-Guildmaster, K'äylee

Edited by CaptRogue

That sounds like a fine idea but I am a fairly new player and when ever I seem to try to talk to ppl about the game they tend to jump down my throat and tell me I am an idiot.... So I just start to keep to myself instead...

What would make me think that this would be any different?

The Academy was started with the idea of helping players learn how to actually play their classes, learn the various features of the game, to the best of their abilities. (We have a guild both factions.)

All too often players who've been in game for years, still don't know how to gear their toons properly. Or run a correct rotation. Some never have set foot in an operation yet have been max level for a long time.

Our aim is to change that.

We don't claim to know it all. But what we don't know we will try to point you in the right direction of someone who does know.

We welcome all player types: free, preferred, subs. New to game, returning or veteran players.

We are a family friendly, relaxed atmosphere guild.

As we get more members in, we will schedule guild runs, training events, etc...

If you are a veteran player & have expertise in a certain area of the game & would like to perhaps being a mentor/advisor, please contact me. Ideally I would like to have veterans of specific areas that wouldn't mind being hit up in Discord every now and then for advise & tips.

If you'd like that, again, shoot me a message.

PM me here on the forums & I can shoot you my discord name so we can get in touch.

-Guildmaster, K'äylee

Hey, i'm a returning player. Can't remember mostly anything, tough there are some "inherited itens", probably the only reason that would make me login in my old vanguard. i'm republic only player, gonna create something and i'm interested in joining a good and fun guild that can teach me some stuff and we would have fun together

edit: Used your code for 7 days trial. i've been here since the very beginning, you know... since the deceased trailer. Still chills me tbh.

Edited by Jureba

That sounds like a fine idea but I am a fairly new player and when ever I seem to try to talk to ppl about the game they tend to jump down my throat and tell me I am an idiot.... So I just start to keep to myself instead...

What would make me think that this would be any different?

Yes, that is what we intend to try & change. At least in our guild.

We'd be willing to help you, if you'd like to give us a try. I edited the above message to include our discord link again.

Feel free to join that & ask questions if you'd like before you join. :)

Hey, i'm a returning player. Can't remember mostly anything, tough there are some "inherited itens", probably the only reason that would make me login in my old vanguard. i'm republic only player, gonna create something and i'm interested in joining a good and fun guild that can teach me some stuff and we would have fun together

edit: Used your code for 7 days trial. i've been here since the very beginning, you know... since the deceased trailer. Still chills me tbh.

Cool!

Our discord link is in the original post (added it back) so feel free to join it if you'd like an invite or just to chat with the members & see if you fit.

Hey! Just hit 70 a few days ago and am looking for a guild with a discord to game with! In game name is Palatial on Empire (Sith Inquisitor) Discord name is twitch.tv/KRSibby#6721 I am also a streamer and would stream raids/pvp matches and most likely post some on my youtube channel.

Hey! Just hit 70 a few days ago and am looking for a guild with a discord to game with! In game name is Palatial on Empire (Sith Inquisitor) Discord name is twitch.tv/KRSibby#6721 I am also a streamer and would stream raids/pvp matches and most likely post some on my youtube channel.

Hey Frawstee,

I can't add you as a friend in Discord to get you in.

Just join our discord: https://discord.gg/Sks6egf

And ask for a ginvite.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
I'm mainly into Galactic Starfighter and looking to play it competitively. Is your guild active in Starfighter?

Not at this time currently. But I can point you to a guild that does have members that do it, if you'd like to PM me.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Why couldn't the guild be on Star Forge? Even though I have been playing since January 2013 I still have so much to learn.

lol I'm sorry. We are based on SS.

But feel free to join our Discord, we can chat & help you out there, if you'd like.

Or come to SS server & play some!! :D lol

• 2 weeks later...

We are looking for more interested in joining to learn Operations. Starting in SM & moving to harder stuff.

Little to no knowledge of Ops is fine. Or if you're a returning player who just wants to get reoriented into Ops.

Discord for voice will be required. (You don't have to talk, just be able to listen.) Starparse will also be required just so we can see where you're at & help you improve.

If you're interested feel free to join our discord: https://discord.gg/Sks6egf And let us know.

Also, we are in need of someone who'd like to decorate our ship and DK stronghold. So if you're one that likes to decorate, shoot me a message & we can discuss it. :)

• 1 month later...

8.22.19 Update:

Still open for recruitment! All player types are welcome!

Imp guild is currently at level 16 with a +11.50 XP & Rep boost with a +3.00Cxp boost.

Pub guild is NOW starting to grow and we are at level 3 with a +8.10 XP & Rep boost.

Our current goal is to expand our ships so as to get better perks, but we don't force conquest or donations of the encryptions like some guilds do.

You play the way you like!

If you're interested in learning to run operations we are looking for more players to start a beginners team. Whether you've never set foot in an Operation or you'd just like a refresher course on them, you're welcome to join!

All roles are open, as I can switch my roles around to accommodate the group.

We are also in need of a decorator. If you or someone you know enjoys decorating & would enjoy working on our ships/stronghold, join our discord & shoot me a private message so we can chat.

https://discord.gg/Sks6egf

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Hi. Returning player. Been on and off since launch. Haven't playing in about 3 years so my max characters are 65 on the imp side. I decided to jump back in by leveling a new Republic side character for now. Its like relearning all over again. Already joined the discord so looking forward to meeting some new people to play with. Thanks!