First all 50 game bracket WZ match

jamenta

Just played my first 50 WZ match Repub side.

Yep - way better. Felt like a real fight this time. Even though my team lost - it was a heck of a lot funner than being unevenly matched and ROFL STOMPED.

Glad they finally got the fix in - and hope they continue to work on making sure matches are more balanced. For example, pre-mades should really fight mostly against pre-mades - and players ought to have more of a choice whether they want to be in a PUG going up against a Pre-made or not.

Cheers to PvP devs for moving toward change. And now for some more interesting fights...

^^^^^^^

you sure you don't want to ragequit?

I'm looking forward to some PVP that is NOT against premade fully loaded 50s.

I do get so angry I stop PvP'ng for periods of time. LOL. It's funny how imbalance and cheaters can make you soooo angry.

But yeah - the pre-made imbalance would be nice if they worked on that. I also think some brackets under 50 - should be a choice for players - whether they want to enter bracketed competition under 50 or not - along with whether they want to fight in pre-mades or PUG versus PUG only. Should be some kind of flag system using radio buttons.

Ilum appears to still be broken - but since I'm not a Stat wh*** I really can wait until they fix it. And again - the problem doesn't look like so much mechanics and gameplay - but rather BALANCE.

Edited by jamenta