Favorite story condensed quest?

Sarpib

As the title suggests, what quest do you remember most from leveling?

Mine would be:

Me playing as a SI and finally confronting the Dread Masters. I couldn't have imagined a better end to that quest.

As a consular, my choice would likely be

The quest requiring you to beat Stark. Two reasons: It's the quest that finally gives us our padawan, and also first fight that actually had challenge (at least for my first sage doing that at 40, it's a level 44 quest).

Another one that kinda felt funny, for completely different reason

There was a quest on Nar Shaddaa where I was supposed to get something from imperial facility. Going in and getting to talk with the commander of the place, I expected the usual "surrender now" dialogue. Instead, was given an option "Silence, worm!" = pretend to be a sith. Minor detail, but felt pretty funny first time around :)

So many awesome moments...

Agent

* On Tatooine, having a member of the ghost cell trying to poison me by pretending to be my contact. Drawing my pistol, pointing at her, and saying cheerfully, "Never try to lie to a professional liar, dear." Then shooting her.

* Nar Shaddaa, infiltrating a terrorist meeting disguised as a droid, and when someone notices the "odd droid" hanging around, saying, "Oh I'm sorry, was this a meeting for terrorists only?", dropping the disguise, and opening fire.

* The end of Act-1. Oh lordy.

* Getting my revenge on the SIS jerks who ordered me around in Act-2.

Bounty Hunter

* Finally locating Tarro Blood on the Jedi ship, letting him out of his cell after he demanded a "duel" to settle the feud between us, and shooting him in the face without letting him get into his gear. Stupid putz doesn't deserve an honor-duel.

* When the jedi padawan I'd let live comes back to attempt to capture me in act-2, and is told by her new master "Take her guns. But be careful, hunters are tricky", grabbing her and flipping her over my shoulder to slam her into the floor, planting a boot on her chest, and saying, "Yeah, we are." Then shooting her in the face and killing her.

* That same jedi master making things personal by taking out the other hunters at my celebration party.

* Some imperial flunky trying to arrest me, backed up by a dozen soldiers. Drawing my gun and saying, "If any of you are still here when his corpse hits the floor, you'll join him." And watching almost all of them look at each other, then turn and run.

* Killing Darth Tormen. Freaking putz.

Lots more from the inquisitor, smuggler, and trooper stories, but this is already getting long... :jawa_wink:

Trooper late Act 2 Spoilers below...

Personally, it was retrieving the last piece of the Umbra Device from the White Maw Pirates on my Trooper.

My Trooper is confronting the Pirates' leader, and demanding the piece be returned, when suddenly Imperial Soldiers break in and yell out, "You are in possession of stolen Imperial Property!" My Trooper responds with, "We are in the middle of a business transaction. I'll get back to you."

Win.

Edited by Guildrum

Pretty much everything on Voss from the Imperial side. Quite fun to basically be given a planet and told "ok, we need the natives to like us, so be nice to them and be sneaky when you're going out murdering Republic guys and sabotaging their operations!" :D