anyway to redo a companion quest?

alvadore

i was just wondering if you could redo the quests with companions dont mind not getting any xp or anything from it because i already got it, you can even take xp away from me either way i just want to redo one of them.

note spoiler, spoils tad bit about the story with a companion (end romance with Nadia) but if you want to see why am asking and dont mind the spoiler then go ahead and read it :)

for example jsut achieved 10k points with Nadai Grell and wanted to redo it because the option i got was to marry her or something else, i did't want to ask her stright away and wanted to play it a safe thinking there would be another dialoge but there wasn't and it just ended so i wanted to know if there was anyway i could go back and just redo that 1 thing? is there anyway to reset it or know if bioware well reset if i ask them nicely or will be adding it in the near future?

OR do i get another chance after a few hours to speak to her again even though i am at 10k affection so i can see if i can marry her then?

Edited by alvadore

As far as I know there isn't a way to redo companion conversations, but it would be nice if they gave us the ability to initiate them, if we change our minds about something like that.

As for the way conversations work presently, all decisions you make are "now or never" so be careful.

Edited by grania

:( meh maybe bioware coding not upto scratch and if i lose affection with her and get back i can redo it :S,

thanks for the fast reply anyways :) and yeah there should be somewhere to replay them i think :(

Edited by alvadore

• 2 months later...
i wish there whas a redo quest... some of the answers you want to give are hard to understand and it is waaaaay the opposite you want to do and that is making me irritated and lose motivation to play any further for the rest of the day :( so i really hope they are going to do that and put redo quest in just for story or for fun (still hoping for story!!)