Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

General Set Bonuses and Tactical Items

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Classes
General Set Bonuses and Tactical Items
First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

JediMasterAlex
05.01.2019 , 09:49 AM | #71
Quote: Originally Posted by EricMusco View Post
Hey folks,

I want to thank everyone for the continued feedback here and in the specific AC threads. I am continuing to gather all ideas and pass them on to the team so keep them coming. We know that you are all hungry for more details on itemization in 6.0. Stay tuned, that is one of the first topics we will start deep diving into.

Thanks all.

-eric
Please tell us as soon as possible about the fate of unassembled components. I'd still like to know whether I should be spending them now (for toons that don't really need the gear for anything) or if they're worth saving for 6.0

Rion_Starkiller
05.01.2019 , 10:44 AM | #72
Quote: Originally Posted by JediMasterAlex View Post
Please tell us as soon as possible about the fate of unassembled components. I'd still like to know whether I should be spending them now (for toons that don't really need the gear for anything) or if they're worth saving for 6.0
Agree. That would be very nice to know.
-Beruhl, NiM Space Barbie and Solo Ranked Forum PvP (ง︡'-'︠)ง
(\/)(,,,,)(\/) ̵̱ ̵̱ ̵̱ ̵̱ ̵̱(̢ ̡͇̅└͇̅┘͇̅ (▤8כ−◦
i do what i want major league memes can i borrow a stim?

Darthanimus
05.01.2019 , 11:16 AM | #73
My Ideas for general set bonuses and tactical items are:

Two charges on stun breakers with the same CD or 25% less CD, that would be amazing for ranked, when getting stun locked and tunneled because your class can't stealth out, or pop a defensive which drops agro, such as reflective shield, or force barrier.
An armor rating buff a no brainer really, better survivorbility is good news to all damage and healer classes.
General speed buff, 20% more movement speed.
AoEs do X amount more damage.
Scorpio finds the starforge, becomes an immortal AI god, and gets worshiped by Ewoks.

Red Eclipse

EricMusco
05.01.2019 , 11:17 AM | #74 Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread. Next  
Quote: Originally Posted by JediMasterAlex View Post
You will not need unassembled components in 6.0, feel free to spend them. Most likely they will be converted to credits with Onslaught's launch.

-eric
Eric Musco | Community Manager
Follow us on Twitter @SWTOR | Like us on Facebook
[Contact Us] [Rules of Conduct] [F.A.Q.]

SPrime
05.01.2019 , 11:35 AM | #75
You will not need unassembled components in 6.0, feel free to spend them. Most likely they will be converted to credits with Onslaught's launch.

-eric
Hi Eric,

Do you have an idea of what the Conversion rate to credits would be?

Sefeki
05.01.2019 , 11:40 AM | #76

-eric
Eric, does this mean an end to Galactic Command? Should we be grinding those out for the achievements/schematics now?

olagatonjedi
05.01.2019 , 11:44 AM | #77

-eric
And the fate of Masterwork Shards as well please. Im building up a decent stock of those as well.

SteveTheCynic
05.01.2019 , 12:06 PM | #78
Quote: Originally Posted by Sefeki View Post
Eric, does this mean an end to Galactic Command? Should we be grinding those out for the achievements/schematics now?
Self-evidently, GC (in the form we see it now) is no more with 6.0. It's the progression system for level 70s to gear up (eventually, if you bother with it) *while stuck at level 70*. There will be something else for gearing at level 75 after the release of 6.0.

And that reminds me, I must crank on with my "all eight to CR300" achievement. (currently 3/8 done).
http://www.swtor.com/r/Hg3sV2
To go to Belsavis, you must go to Belsavis.
> @"Biff.5312" said:
> Exercise your whimsy.

EricMusco
05.01.2019 , 01:05 PM | #79 This is the last staff post in this thread.  
Quote: Originally Posted by SPrime View Post
Hi Eric,

Do you have an idea of what the Conversion rate to credits would be?
Like usual I wouldn't expect it to be a great conversion rate. We would encourage you to spend them and not rely on a big payoff from them or anything.

Quote: Originally Posted by olagatonjedi View Post
And the fate of Masterwork Shards as well please. Im building up a decent stock of those as well.
Same as above. It is a fair assumption that the currency you use to acquire gear now is not going to work in Onslaught. We'll be talking in more detail about how acquisition will work in the coming weeks.

-eric
Eric Musco | Community Manager
Follow us on Twitter @SWTOR | Like us on Facebook
[Contact Us] [Rules of Conduct] [F.A.Q.]

Akevv
05.01.2019 , 01:37 PM | #80
Like usual I wouldn't expect it to be a great conversion rate. We would encourage you to spend them and not rely on a big payoff from them or anything.

Same as above. It is a fair assumption that the currency you use to acquire gear now is not going to work in Onslaught. We'll be talking in more detail about how acquisition will work in the coming weeks.

-eric
If you're throwing everything we're doing currently away, then why should we continue to pay y'all in the meantime? Every time y'all get 'new ideas', do you think its actually 'fun' rebuilding what you've taken away? It isn't.